Quotes

It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.
Batman Begins (2005)
Thanks for stopping by!!!!

My Architect

Kalyanaraman S.
30 March 1915 - 25 Jan 2010.
R I P.

Its been a roller coaster ride since u reached the greatest of abodes.
But all this time,
u have stood by my side,
patted me to be bold and
carried me through the rough patches.

My time

Quotes Collection



வீரம்னா என்னனு தெரியுமா? பயம் இல்லாதது மாதிரி
நடிக்கிறது. 
Dr Kamal Haasan 

ஒனாய இருந்து
பார்த்தாதான் தெரியும் அதோட ந்யாயம் என்னனு!!!
Dr Kamal Haasan 

நீ வாழ்கைய ரசிச்சுட்டு இருக்க. நா அத தேடிட்டு இருக்கேன்.
anonymous

நீங்கலம் ஜைக்கனும்கரத மூளைல வெச்சுக்கிட்டு, இப்படித்தான் ஜெயிக்கணும்னு மனசுல வைக்கறீங்க, அதுக்கு பதில்லா, ஜைக்கனும்கரத மனசுல வெச்சுட்டு எப்படி ஜெயிக்கணும்னு மூளைல வைங்க. 
Moive: Ninaithale Innikum(2009)

ஒரு தப்புக்கு இன்னொரு தப்பு சரி ஆகாது.
Moive: Ninaithale Innikum(2009)

மறதி இந்த தேசத்தோட வியாதியா போச்சு
Moive: Unnai Pol Oruvan(2009)

கடவுள் இல்லன்னு எப்போ சொன்னேன்? அப்படி ஒருத்தர் இருந்தா தேவலாம்னு தானே சொன்னேன்
Dr Kamal Hassan,Dasavatharam


ஓடும் காலங்கள் உடன் ஓடும் நினைவுகள் வழி மாறும் பயணங்கள் தொடர்கிறதே. இதுதான் வாழ்கையா?
Selvaraghavan (Malai neram - Ayirathil oruvan - 2010)



இரவல் தந்தவன் கேட்கின்றான் அதை இல்லையென்றால் அவன் விடுவானா?
உறவைச் சொல்லி அழுவதனாலே உயிரை மீண்டும் தருவானா?

kannadasan

அழுவதும் சிரிப்பதும் உன் வேலை
நடப்பவை நடக்கட்டும் அவன் லீலை

Ayirathil Oruvan (2010)


அடி தேக்கு மர காடு பெருசுதான்
சின்ன தீக்குச்சி உசரம் சிறுசு தான்...
ஒரு தீக்குச்சி விழுந்து புடிக்குதுடி
கருந்தேக்கு மரக்காடு வெடிக்குதடி

Vairamuthu (Raavanan 2010)



உனக்கு அம்மானா புடிக்குமா?
அம்மானா யாருக்குதான் புடிக்காது,
பூனை நாய்க்கு கூடத்தான் புடிக்கும்.

Balakumaran (Pudupettai)

தண்ணீர் குடத்தில் பிறக்கிறோம்
தண்ணீர் கரையில் முடிக்கிறோம்

Vairamuthu (Rythm)


Saturday, February 6, 2010

:'( :'( The tale of KALYAN finally ends :'( :'(

Couldn't believe that a fortnight has passed since Kalyan departed his worldly abode. That is how i called him. My mentor, my idol, my deity, my preacher, my well wisher, my teacher, my counselor, my guide, my icon, my hero, my grad-dad and above all the best friend that god could have lent me for 20 odd years. He was the greatest treasure that i always cherished like heaven, which i knew i cannot keep with me for ever, yet failed to come in terms with the reality when it was stolen... rather taken from me with all due respects.

There were no barriers set between us, we conversed on all topics that any two best friends would like to talk about. Yet there was that perfect boundary that each of us knew. Most of the time we journeyed on his memories, which sowed strong virtues and morals in me. He always defended me and brought out the best in me, even when i was guilty of my mistakes :):). That was he, always backing me for what ever i was worthy of :):)

HERO MAJESTIC mopped was the vehicle that carried him to all corners of the city. True to its name, it carried him majestically. Unlike my cousins, I was blessed to spend most part of my childhood under his supervision. He advises very rarely and when he does that, i know, i have done something seriously wrong. He always chuckled for all my mistakes and a comical one liner gushed out of his mouth which made me realise my mistake.

He preached what he practised. I was told not to expect anything from anyone at any point of time, even from the dearest of the dear. True to that, he demonstrated the same till his last breath.

"என்ன கல்யான்", that is how i always addressed him, that was a privilege he lent me which no one could snatch from me, a privilage that was envied even by his kids, a phrase eagerly looked forward by him always...even in his last days, he just looked up and smiled at me the second the words came out dancing from my mouth. A smile that adored his beautiful face which showed all signs of pain that he was living with. Even at the age of 95 he never complained about his inability or his pain, he tolerated them all with his supreme will power. A will power that will be hard to find in the generations to come.

"எப்படி டா இருக்க?", this was always the question that was put before me in the last seven years, whenever we met. "பரமசொவ்க்கியம்", was the answer expected from me. Anything other than that, will bring in a concerned look to his face. That is how he gauges me, my mood and my mind. Whenever i said that, he will let out a huge laugh and adored me for my precise selection of words....

A high tide of thoughts is flooding my mind, paralysing me from writing any further...I will always miss him, for what he was, for what he has given me...he is the first architect for whatever i am today and for whatever i maybe in the future. He is responsible for all the virtues vested in me and he is entitled for all the praises that is showered on me....

No longer i can cheerfully call "Kalyan".....i cannot contain reminiscence in a blog....a hero whom i always adored....

RIP

1 comment:

Murali R said...

sorry to hear that da.. it's always tough to lose a dear one.. my deepest condolence.. May his soul rest in peace..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.