Quotes

It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.
Batman Begins (2005)
Thanks for stopping by!!!!

My Architect

Kalyanaraman S.
30 March 1915 - 25 Jan 2010.
R I P.

Its been a roller coaster ride since u reached the greatest of abodes.
But all this time,
u have stood by my side,
patted me to be bold and
carried me through the rough patches.

My time

Quotes Collection



வீரம்னா என்னனு தெரியுமா? பயம் இல்லாதது மாதிரி
நடிக்கிறது. 
Dr Kamal Haasan 

ஒனாய இருந்து
பார்த்தாதான் தெரியும் அதோட ந்யாயம் என்னனு!!!
Dr Kamal Haasan 

நீ வாழ்கைய ரசிச்சுட்டு இருக்க. நா அத தேடிட்டு இருக்கேன்.
anonymous

நீங்கலம் ஜைக்கனும்கரத மூளைல வெச்சுக்கிட்டு, இப்படித்தான் ஜெயிக்கணும்னு மனசுல வைக்கறீங்க, அதுக்கு பதில்லா, ஜைக்கனும்கரத மனசுல வெச்சுட்டு எப்படி ஜெயிக்கணும்னு மூளைல வைங்க. 
Moive: Ninaithale Innikum(2009)

ஒரு தப்புக்கு இன்னொரு தப்பு சரி ஆகாது.
Moive: Ninaithale Innikum(2009)

மறதி இந்த தேசத்தோட வியாதியா போச்சு
Moive: Unnai Pol Oruvan(2009)

கடவுள் இல்லன்னு எப்போ சொன்னேன்? அப்படி ஒருத்தர் இருந்தா தேவலாம்னு தானே சொன்னேன்
Dr Kamal Hassan,Dasavatharam


ஓடும் காலங்கள் உடன் ஓடும் நினைவுகள் வழி மாறும் பயணங்கள் தொடர்கிறதே. இதுதான் வாழ்கையா?
Selvaraghavan (Malai neram - Ayirathil oruvan - 2010)



இரவல் தந்தவன் கேட்கின்றான் அதை இல்லையென்றால் அவன் விடுவானா?
உறவைச் சொல்லி அழுவதனாலே உயிரை மீண்டும் தருவானா?

kannadasan

அழுவதும் சிரிப்பதும் உன் வேலை
நடப்பவை நடக்கட்டும் அவன் லீலை

Ayirathil Oruvan (2010)


அடி தேக்கு மர காடு பெருசுதான்
சின்ன தீக்குச்சி உசரம் சிறுசு தான்...
ஒரு தீக்குச்சி விழுந்து புடிக்குதுடி
கருந்தேக்கு மரக்காடு வெடிக்குதடி

Vairamuthu (Raavanan 2010)



உனக்கு அம்மானா புடிக்குமா?
அம்மானா யாருக்குதான் புடிக்காது,
பூனை நாய்க்கு கூடத்தான் புடிக்கும்.

Balakumaran (Pudupettai)

தண்ணீர் குடத்தில் பிறக்கிறோம்
தண்ணீர் கரையில் முடிக்கிறோம்

Vairamuthu (Rythm)


Monday, June 7, 2010

No regrets....No remorse

It was early Feb when the signs of my bro's marriage were visible. I was elated. It was the much awaited celebration across generation. You know what it is to be, if you are on the groom's side in India. From far and near people flocked to be part of and witness the grand gala occasion of Shri Srinivasa Ganapatical dynasty.

Yore, would be the right word to describe the importance of this event in our home. It was so well planned and chartered out, that every little piece fell in place from day one. Of course, like all great things there were tiny but vehement times that had to be sailed through, which was part and parcel of the plan. The person who weaved the plan also gave enough strength to the executioners.

This man also made me, flay far away from my home. A place which i was hoping to be part of a year back, a place which i though i will never see during this January. He made me wait till all the best things to which i should be part of came to a closure and then gave a go ahead signal. Before i could realize i landed 13k odd kilometers across the globe only to be surprised by a very close soul, whom i had held with great admiration and love.


His plan was so impeccable, never during my stay here i have felt lonely or far away from my dwellings. But he did keep me away, kept me at bay from enjoying the gala festival.......I dont know for what reason i was made to stay here, the reason for which i had to miss the lifetime WOW moment....but i firmly believe he had his reason. I have nothing to hold against him, for he was a noble angel who always dreamed good.

Life moves on come what may. No regrets. No remorse.

Let glory be with Kalyan.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.