Quotes

It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.
Batman Begins (2005)
Thanks for stopping by!!!!

My Architect

Kalyanaraman S.
30 March 1915 - 25 Jan 2010.
R I P.

Its been a roller coaster ride since u reached the greatest of abodes.
But all this time,
u have stood by my side,
patted me to be bold and
carried me through the rough patches.

My time

Quotes Collection



வீரம்னா என்னனு தெரியுமா? பயம் இல்லாதது மாதிரி
நடிக்கிறது. 
Dr Kamal Haasan 

ஒனாய இருந்து
பார்த்தாதான் தெரியும் அதோட ந்யாயம் என்னனு!!!
Dr Kamal Haasan 

நீ வாழ்கைய ரசிச்சுட்டு இருக்க. நா அத தேடிட்டு இருக்கேன்.
anonymous

நீங்கலம் ஜைக்கனும்கரத மூளைல வெச்சுக்கிட்டு, இப்படித்தான் ஜெயிக்கணும்னு மனசுல வைக்கறீங்க, அதுக்கு பதில்லா, ஜைக்கனும்கரத மனசுல வெச்சுட்டு எப்படி ஜெயிக்கணும்னு மூளைல வைங்க. 
Moive: Ninaithale Innikum(2009)

ஒரு தப்புக்கு இன்னொரு தப்பு சரி ஆகாது.
Moive: Ninaithale Innikum(2009)

மறதி இந்த தேசத்தோட வியாதியா போச்சு
Moive: Unnai Pol Oruvan(2009)

கடவுள் இல்லன்னு எப்போ சொன்னேன்? அப்படி ஒருத்தர் இருந்தா தேவலாம்னு தானே சொன்னேன்
Dr Kamal Hassan,Dasavatharam


ஓடும் காலங்கள் உடன் ஓடும் நினைவுகள் வழி மாறும் பயணங்கள் தொடர்கிறதே. இதுதான் வாழ்கையா?
Selvaraghavan (Malai neram - Ayirathil oruvan - 2010)



இரவல் தந்தவன் கேட்கின்றான் அதை இல்லையென்றால் அவன் விடுவானா?
உறவைச் சொல்லி அழுவதனாலே உயிரை மீண்டும் தருவானா?

kannadasan

அழுவதும் சிரிப்பதும் உன் வேலை
நடப்பவை நடக்கட்டும் அவன் லீலை

Ayirathil Oruvan (2010)


அடி தேக்கு மர காடு பெருசுதான்
சின்ன தீக்குச்சி உசரம் சிறுசு தான்...
ஒரு தீக்குச்சி விழுந்து புடிக்குதுடி
கருந்தேக்கு மரக்காடு வெடிக்குதடி

Vairamuthu (Raavanan 2010)



உனக்கு அம்மானா புடிக்குமா?
அம்மானா யாருக்குதான் புடிக்காது,
பூனை நாய்க்கு கூடத்தான் புடிக்கும்.

Balakumaran (Pudupettai)

தண்ணீர் குடத்தில் பிறக்கிறோம்
தண்ணீர் கரையில் முடிக்கிறோம்

Vairamuthu (Rythm)


Saturday, October 9, 2010

Of all the people

who visited our home during my early childhood, milkman was the one who scared me the most. He visited daily twice. He sported a self made turban made from his towel and always came in a cycle with a lot of aluminum cans hanging in every possible way. At the age of 3-6 i never liked to wear anything and i was a happy nudist.

Each day morning as i woke up, i would brush my teeth and walk straight to the big portico we had in chandrasekara puram. I would climb to the highest point in the wall and sit there happily for hours together and just keep watching the road. For some reason even though it was the same spot, same road and same set of people, that routine fascinated me. Even milk would be served there. Since everyone would be busy in the morning and i don't disturb anyone, i would not be bothered much except when temperature is not too good for me :)


But the only time i would freak out and run inside is when this man stops his cycle in front of our home. I would run to the second entrance gate, will wait and watch if he is coming inside. As usual and as a habit he would walk swiftly with a wide grin on looking at me and walked the entire length of the portico. As he neared me, he would just utter two words "குஞ்சு தா" .

I would freak out and always went to my mom, in a sobbing tone i would say "குஞ்சு தா கேக்கராம்மா" , my mom will laugh at me, so will my granddad and almost everyone in home. That will end my morning enjoyment and will be time for me to get ready. Probably they had a checkpoint in the milkman that's why they did not disturb me.....

no more milkman, today everything is packed well and distributed.....thinking of that today, i could not just stop wondering how glorious and beautiful were those days, and how good the people were just 20yrs ago


Come what may!!!Life keeps moving.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.