Quotes

It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.
Batman Begins (2005)
Thanks for stopping by!!!!

My Architect

Kalyanaraman S.
30 March 1915 - 25 Jan 2010.
R I P.

Its been a roller coaster ride since u reached the greatest of abodes.
But all this time,
u have stood by my side,
patted me to be bold and
carried me through the rough patches.

My time

Quotes Collection



வீரம்னா என்னனு தெரியுமா? பயம் இல்லாதது மாதிரி
நடிக்கிறது. 
Dr Kamal Haasan 

ஒனாய இருந்து
பார்த்தாதான் தெரியும் அதோட ந்யாயம் என்னனு!!!
Dr Kamal Haasan 

நீ வாழ்கைய ரசிச்சுட்டு இருக்க. நா அத தேடிட்டு இருக்கேன்.
anonymous

நீங்கலம் ஜைக்கனும்கரத மூளைல வெச்சுக்கிட்டு, இப்படித்தான் ஜெயிக்கணும்னு மனசுல வைக்கறீங்க, அதுக்கு பதில்லா, ஜைக்கனும்கரத மனசுல வெச்சுட்டு எப்படி ஜெயிக்கணும்னு மூளைல வைங்க. 
Moive: Ninaithale Innikum(2009)

ஒரு தப்புக்கு இன்னொரு தப்பு சரி ஆகாது.
Moive: Ninaithale Innikum(2009)

மறதி இந்த தேசத்தோட வியாதியா போச்சு
Moive: Unnai Pol Oruvan(2009)

கடவுள் இல்லன்னு எப்போ சொன்னேன்? அப்படி ஒருத்தர் இருந்தா தேவலாம்னு தானே சொன்னேன்
Dr Kamal Hassan,Dasavatharam


ஓடும் காலங்கள் உடன் ஓடும் நினைவுகள் வழி மாறும் பயணங்கள் தொடர்கிறதே. இதுதான் வாழ்கையா?
Selvaraghavan (Malai neram - Ayirathil oruvan - 2010)



இரவல் தந்தவன் கேட்கின்றான் அதை இல்லையென்றால் அவன் விடுவானா?
உறவைச் சொல்லி அழுவதனாலே உயிரை மீண்டும் தருவானா?

kannadasan

அழுவதும் சிரிப்பதும் உன் வேலை
நடப்பவை நடக்கட்டும் அவன் லீலை

Ayirathil Oruvan (2010)


அடி தேக்கு மர காடு பெருசுதான்
சின்ன தீக்குச்சி உசரம் சிறுசு தான்...
ஒரு தீக்குச்சி விழுந்து புடிக்குதுடி
கருந்தேக்கு மரக்காடு வெடிக்குதடி

Vairamuthu (Raavanan 2010)



உனக்கு அம்மானா புடிக்குமா?
அம்மானா யாருக்குதான் புடிக்காது,
பூனை நாய்க்கு கூடத்தான் புடிக்கும்.

Balakumaran (Pudupettai)

தண்ணீர் குடத்தில் பிறக்கிறோம்
தண்ணீர் கரையில் முடிக்கிறோம்

Vairamuthu (Rythm)


Sunday, February 6, 2011

An Introspection

Probably once in a life time we do come across feelings, feelings that engulf us totally when acquainted the first time, which over a period of time leaves a small yet a remarkable and vividly etched mark that stays distinct just like the black mole in a fair forehead till the body finds its resting grounds. Such feelings are rare to find and when found they are rare to forget.

As I departed back to Chennai, I had some of the best moments of my life. The more the minutes I drained out, the more intense was the introspection. Finally I had some of the best answers to questions that haunted my mind for sometime and those that denied entry to my mind for a long time. I realized what time can do to you, and what u can lose because of it. Time – the thing that has mattered a lot to man silently, yet spectacularly in all his endeavors.

I now poses some of the best memories and best feelings that I have gained at the expense of time. Somewhere somehow, every man has a passion for something be it crime, money, family, business, economy, politics…..in each one of this time is of highest significance. Crime committed at the wrong time, family beginning at the not so (called) auspicious time, exploring and enhancing business at the bad time, playing with the economy at the worst time, political moves with an awful timing have and has always proved to be a definite historic event.

While a successful family story, wonderful crime, flourishing business, bullish economy and well run politics have been mostly forgotten, never known to the world or accepted to be a regular chore in the life except for few milestones.  Even though the same time has been accounted with the highest degree of precision, no one talks about it. So to be prominent something should have a bad timing somewhere? hmmmm….so what have I gained with the introspection, thought of time and a life time experience/feeling????While I know what I have, do you know if u have had one such time in your life, where u accounted time for the same and held it close to heart all your life? And was it your timing of that time that u accounted for or accounted that time as fate??? Keep thinking…

 

Let glory be with Kalyan.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.