Quotes

It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.
Batman Begins (2005)
Thanks for stopping by!!!!

My Architect

Kalyanaraman S.
30 March 1915 - 25 Jan 2010.
R I P.

Its been a roller coaster ride since u reached the greatest of abodes.
But all this time,
u have stood by my side,
patted me to be bold and
carried me through the rough patches.

My time

Quotes Collection



வீரம்னா என்னனு தெரியுமா? பயம் இல்லாதது மாதிரி
நடிக்கிறது. 
Dr Kamal Haasan 

ஒனாய இருந்து
பார்த்தாதான் தெரியும் அதோட ந்யாயம் என்னனு!!!
Dr Kamal Haasan 

நீ வாழ்கைய ரசிச்சுட்டு இருக்க. நா அத தேடிட்டு இருக்கேன்.
anonymous

நீங்கலம் ஜைக்கனும்கரத மூளைல வெச்சுக்கிட்டு, இப்படித்தான் ஜெயிக்கணும்னு மனசுல வைக்கறீங்க, அதுக்கு பதில்லா, ஜைக்கனும்கரத மனசுல வெச்சுட்டு எப்படி ஜெயிக்கணும்னு மூளைல வைங்க. 
Moive: Ninaithale Innikum(2009)

ஒரு தப்புக்கு இன்னொரு தப்பு சரி ஆகாது.
Moive: Ninaithale Innikum(2009)

மறதி இந்த தேசத்தோட வியாதியா போச்சு
Moive: Unnai Pol Oruvan(2009)

கடவுள் இல்லன்னு எப்போ சொன்னேன்? அப்படி ஒருத்தர் இருந்தா தேவலாம்னு தானே சொன்னேன்
Dr Kamal Hassan,Dasavatharam


ஓடும் காலங்கள் உடன் ஓடும் நினைவுகள் வழி மாறும் பயணங்கள் தொடர்கிறதே. இதுதான் வாழ்கையா?
Selvaraghavan (Malai neram - Ayirathil oruvan - 2010)



இரவல் தந்தவன் கேட்கின்றான் அதை இல்லையென்றால் அவன் விடுவானா?
உறவைச் சொல்லி அழுவதனாலே உயிரை மீண்டும் தருவானா?

kannadasan

அழுவதும் சிரிப்பதும் உன் வேலை
நடப்பவை நடக்கட்டும் அவன் லீலை

Ayirathil Oruvan (2010)


அடி தேக்கு மர காடு பெருசுதான்
சின்ன தீக்குச்சி உசரம் சிறுசு தான்...
ஒரு தீக்குச்சி விழுந்து புடிக்குதுடி
கருந்தேக்கு மரக்காடு வெடிக்குதடி

Vairamuthu (Raavanan 2010)



உனக்கு அம்மானா புடிக்குமா?
அம்மானா யாருக்குதான் புடிக்காது,
பூனை நாய்க்கு கூடத்தான் புடிக்கும்.

Balakumaran (Pudupettai)

தண்ணீர் குடத்தில் பிறக்கிறோம்
தண்ணீர் கரையில் முடிக்கிறோம்

Vairamuthu (Rythm)


Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Time to start again….

After a long time, though many things crossed my mind, that my so called brain if one available instructed or rather urged to blog about, my hands did not feel like kissing the keyboard for blogging. Well today of the many things that happened, something made me remember the label I started in my blog, which I wanted to complete a long time back, but shelved for reasons unknown to me. But today, I decided I gonna blog in that label….after all it is my space where I vent out and capture some interesting things happening/happened in my life…with ever increasing affinity towards amnesia, it is best that I capture something to chew later on.

Neenga, Naan, Raja sir……One of my favorite show on Radio mirchi Chennai between 9pm and 11pm is sort of walking through Raja sir’s diary pages. So beautifully hosted by the comparer, today it featured SPB’s thoughts on Raja sir. Even though I grew up listening to ARR, on any given day I will vote for Raja sir….if ARR proved to be my rejoicing time, Raja sir gave me the much needed solace and calmness whenever I required.

As I drove my dear pachakalyani from office back home, one of SPB-Raja’s delight Sangeetha Megam was on air. More than just a song, this means a lot to me personally. One of my all time favorites….one of the many and an important song, which brought me and a pal of mine today, Raj,  close and more than just best friends. A wave of Munster memories whizzed through my head, as SPB’s voice took on the higher notes. <sigh>

As of now, I am signing off deciding to write more on the label, The first quarter….which helped me shun some of the flaws, that I picked with each sip, as I gulped down.

 

Let Glory be with Kalyan.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.