Quotes

It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.
Batman Begins (2005)
Thanks for stopping by!!!!

My Architect

Kalyanaraman S.
30 March 1915 - 25 Jan 2010.
R I P.

Its been a roller coaster ride since u reached the greatest of abodes.
But all this time,
u have stood by my side,
patted me to be bold and
carried me through the rough patches.

My time

Quotes Collection



வீரம்னா என்னனு தெரியுமா? பயம் இல்லாதது மாதிரி
நடிக்கிறது. 
Dr Kamal Haasan 

ஒனாய இருந்து
பார்த்தாதான் தெரியும் அதோட ந்யாயம் என்னனு!!!
Dr Kamal Haasan 

நீ வாழ்கைய ரசிச்சுட்டு இருக்க. நா அத தேடிட்டு இருக்கேன்.
anonymous

நீங்கலம் ஜைக்கனும்கரத மூளைல வெச்சுக்கிட்டு, இப்படித்தான் ஜெயிக்கணும்னு மனசுல வைக்கறீங்க, அதுக்கு பதில்லா, ஜைக்கனும்கரத மனசுல வெச்சுட்டு எப்படி ஜெயிக்கணும்னு மூளைல வைங்க. 
Moive: Ninaithale Innikum(2009)

ஒரு தப்புக்கு இன்னொரு தப்பு சரி ஆகாது.
Moive: Ninaithale Innikum(2009)

மறதி இந்த தேசத்தோட வியாதியா போச்சு
Moive: Unnai Pol Oruvan(2009)

கடவுள் இல்லன்னு எப்போ சொன்னேன்? அப்படி ஒருத்தர் இருந்தா தேவலாம்னு தானே சொன்னேன்
Dr Kamal Hassan,Dasavatharam


ஓடும் காலங்கள் உடன் ஓடும் நினைவுகள் வழி மாறும் பயணங்கள் தொடர்கிறதே. இதுதான் வாழ்கையா?
Selvaraghavan (Malai neram - Ayirathil oruvan - 2010)



இரவல் தந்தவன் கேட்கின்றான் அதை இல்லையென்றால் அவன் விடுவானா?
உறவைச் சொல்லி அழுவதனாலே உயிரை மீண்டும் தருவானா?

kannadasan

அழுவதும் சிரிப்பதும் உன் வேலை
நடப்பவை நடக்கட்டும் அவன் லீலை

Ayirathil Oruvan (2010)


அடி தேக்கு மர காடு பெருசுதான்
சின்ன தீக்குச்சி உசரம் சிறுசு தான்...
ஒரு தீக்குச்சி விழுந்து புடிக்குதுடி
கருந்தேக்கு மரக்காடு வெடிக்குதடி

Vairamuthu (Raavanan 2010)



உனக்கு அம்மானா புடிக்குமா?
அம்மானா யாருக்குதான் புடிக்காது,
பூனை நாய்க்கு கூடத்தான் புடிக்கும்.

Balakumaran (Pudupettai)

தண்ணீர் குடத்தில் பிறக்கிறோம்
தண்ணீர் கரையில் முடிக்கிறோம்

Vairamuthu (Rythm)


Saturday, March 13, 2010

A Melancholic day of surprises.

Not every day u get to do things that just makes the day look too short. It was around 10am when i turned my desktop and checked my mails at the office. i have not done that with all anxiety before, that too on a Saturday morning in the office. Well i had the feeling it will take another 2-3 days for all formalities to be done, and tuesday night probably i will fly....

Apparently what i expected did not happen and kannadasan was sure of his words when he wrote about it 'ninai pathellam nadandu vittal...', with the help of Kuttan, i woke up all my Hr and other people required to get my ticket to US for that night. Though i had mocked at him many times, didn't like his way of handling things...that day he was really helpful, which no matter wat, i must acknowledge. Had not for him. I would have been in real mess that day.

It was around 4pm, when my trip was finally confirmed for the next day mornig 430. All i had was 6 hours. I immediately alerted manickam and gave a list of 'to be purchased' foodstuff and manamadhan was already on his way to pick me up for shopping. We roamed places, finally we all met at spencers. We did two hours of shopping and came back home. On my back home, reached office, took the tickets and my vehicle.

Afterp packing everything,i told my mom and dad that i was leaving that night, which was a surprise for them....for it was a surprise even to me too. We reached the airport at around12 that night. I have always thought, travelling to US/UK to be a happy thing to happen. But that day, my heart was heavy. I badly missed chennai, manickam, manmadhan, my vehicle, few of my colleagues and above all my parents. For some reason, i was not happy about my travel.

"if it just worries me to travel for two months, leaving back certain people, whom i have to take care of....how come people travel abroad and live for years together. I know, i would be back, but still feeling bad and heavy, didn;t want to keep my foot on the plane....but how come they do it so easily?", It was time and I bid adieu to manmadhan and manickam who had come to send me off...."Its all destiny, which my dear brother would put it as PRA-RAB-THAM. Ya it was indeed PRA-RAB-THAM, to be abroad and miss my dear ones, to get used to being happy abroad with all the missing and suspended responsibilities back home", were my thoughts as i waved my hands for one final time to them.


When the trip indeed seemed like getting confirmed, i knew, it was all the blessings of Kalyan. i know and only i can enjoy the realisation, how much Kalyan has timed everything to perfection, that i cannot think of them being co-incidence. Right from Pongal, if i just rewind things and relive them, i just strongly believe how much of planning and designing has gone in, to make things happen for me and likewise in the life of my brother.

And here i am in US, enjoying at my sis's place, finally getting to spend time with her after 11 long years, 11 years since i had met my bro-in-law, 11 years i was kept at bay in watching the kids grow and do things. Only i know how much i have missed them.... if not to get back what i missed, but to somehow make good for the missing.

Let glory be with Kalyan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Shankara

Finally good to hear u have made it to USA ? Wait for me as well.....

sramven said...

@anonymous
I dont mind waiting, if i get to know u...i must decide na....if its worth waiting :P

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.