Quotes

It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.
Batman Begins (2005)
Thanks for stopping by!!!!

My Architect

Kalyanaraman S.
30 March 1915 - 25 Jan 2010.
R I P.

Its been a roller coaster ride since u reached the greatest of abodes.
But all this time,
u have stood by my side,
patted me to be bold and
carried me through the rough patches.

My time

Quotes Collection



வீரம்னா என்னனு தெரியுமா? பயம் இல்லாதது மாதிரி
நடிக்கிறது. 
Dr Kamal Haasan 

ஒனாய இருந்து
பார்த்தாதான் தெரியும் அதோட ந்யாயம் என்னனு!!!
Dr Kamal Haasan 

நீ வாழ்கைய ரசிச்சுட்டு இருக்க. நா அத தேடிட்டு இருக்கேன்.
anonymous

நீங்கலம் ஜைக்கனும்கரத மூளைல வெச்சுக்கிட்டு, இப்படித்தான் ஜெயிக்கணும்னு மனசுல வைக்கறீங்க, அதுக்கு பதில்லா, ஜைக்கனும்கரத மனசுல வெச்சுட்டு எப்படி ஜெயிக்கணும்னு மூளைல வைங்க. 
Moive: Ninaithale Innikum(2009)

ஒரு தப்புக்கு இன்னொரு தப்பு சரி ஆகாது.
Moive: Ninaithale Innikum(2009)

மறதி இந்த தேசத்தோட வியாதியா போச்சு
Moive: Unnai Pol Oruvan(2009)

கடவுள் இல்லன்னு எப்போ சொன்னேன்? அப்படி ஒருத்தர் இருந்தா தேவலாம்னு தானே சொன்னேன்
Dr Kamal Hassan,Dasavatharam


ஓடும் காலங்கள் உடன் ஓடும் நினைவுகள் வழி மாறும் பயணங்கள் தொடர்கிறதே. இதுதான் வாழ்கையா?
Selvaraghavan (Malai neram - Ayirathil oruvan - 2010)



இரவல் தந்தவன் கேட்கின்றான் அதை இல்லையென்றால் அவன் விடுவானா?
உறவைச் சொல்லி அழுவதனாலே உயிரை மீண்டும் தருவானா?

kannadasan

அழுவதும் சிரிப்பதும் உன் வேலை
நடப்பவை நடக்கட்டும் அவன் லீலை

Ayirathil Oruvan (2010)


அடி தேக்கு மர காடு பெருசுதான்
சின்ன தீக்குச்சி உசரம் சிறுசு தான்...
ஒரு தீக்குச்சி விழுந்து புடிக்குதுடி
கருந்தேக்கு மரக்காடு வெடிக்குதடி

Vairamuthu (Raavanan 2010)



உனக்கு அம்மானா புடிக்குமா?
அம்மானா யாருக்குதான் புடிக்காது,
பூனை நாய்க்கு கூடத்தான் புடிக்கும்.

Balakumaran (Pudupettai)

தண்ணீர் குடத்தில் பிறக்கிறோம்
தண்ணீர் கரையில் முடிக்கிறோம்

Vairamuthu (Rythm)


Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The mood

was dull, madhan face told it all. His head hung like the last leaf of the fall. Suddenly a tremor sent madhan panicking. He realized it was his sweet mobile phone sitting in his pockets tickling him. He took the phone, read the name twice....probably more than twice......After a lot of hesitation, he held it against the ear and uttered "hello"....

A voice boomed from the little speaker of the mobile, covered with tiny hole, "it was not me. I am not responsible for anything of this sort dude. It was only Vasu's fault to have crossed your road"....It went on. Madhan, could not understand what it was, for he was not given even a fraction of a second to interrupt sathan, who was on phone. "Only Vasudevan sent a friend invite in facebook dude. I had nothing to do with it. I did not ask him to send it to Ramya. For some reason they are good friends now", now Madhan could visualize what it was all about, memories of Ramya flooded his big head, yet with tiny brain. Unable to comprehend and not wanting to get lost in emotions, Madhan shouted, "please not now. You dont even know what it is today, it is the 13th day".

"Hey listen to this first, we can worry about the 13th day later, your ladylove Ramya....wait a minute, did u say 13th day?" santhan was perplexed. "Yes. I sent you a message 13days ago, that my grand father passed away", answered Madhan. "U sent shit. U did not send me any message. As usual u would have informed your friends Bandu and Gundan. .........Sorry Dude" Sathan tried to be polite.

Madhan "Its ok." There was one final question Sathan had with him. "One last question. Is that ok?", With lot of hesitation and irritation madhan said a big YES. "Are u sad now, because your grandfather passed away or Ramya and Vasu being friends on Facebook?", before Madhan could slap Sathan via phone, sathan disconnected the call.


Since this seemed a very funny but brutal scenario, he called his best pal Thalabadi to share his experience. Unusually Thalabadi picked up the call on the first ring, before Thalabadi could address, santhan greeted him, "How come you picked my call in the first ring? Why? you alone and bored?".

"Useless street dog, tell me the reason for calling, you will not call me unnecessarily like your friends bandu and mokkai" answered Thalabadi. Sathan went on with his tale. After he completed, there was a long pause and then Thalabadi responded. "So his grand dad really dead? I received a message dude. I deleted it cursing Madhan, I though he has, as usual forwarded a useless message and that too about some old monk being dead from his girlfriend".

Neither of them could control their laughter for the next few mins.......For me I am still not clear as to why was Madhan so sad :P

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.