Quotes

It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.
Batman Begins (2005)
Thanks for stopping by!!!!

My Architect

Kalyanaraman S.
30 March 1915 - 25 Jan 2010.
R I P.

Its been a roller coaster ride since u reached the greatest of abodes.
But all this time,
u have stood by my side,
patted me to be bold and
carried me through the rough patches.

My time

Quotes Collection



வீரம்னா என்னனு தெரியுமா? பயம் இல்லாதது மாதிரி
நடிக்கிறது. 
Dr Kamal Haasan 

ஒனாய இருந்து
பார்த்தாதான் தெரியும் அதோட ந்யாயம் என்னனு!!!
Dr Kamal Haasan 

நீ வாழ்கைய ரசிச்சுட்டு இருக்க. நா அத தேடிட்டு இருக்கேன்.
anonymous

நீங்கலம் ஜைக்கனும்கரத மூளைல வெச்சுக்கிட்டு, இப்படித்தான் ஜெயிக்கணும்னு மனசுல வைக்கறீங்க, அதுக்கு பதில்லா, ஜைக்கனும்கரத மனசுல வெச்சுட்டு எப்படி ஜெயிக்கணும்னு மூளைல வைங்க. 
Moive: Ninaithale Innikum(2009)

ஒரு தப்புக்கு இன்னொரு தப்பு சரி ஆகாது.
Moive: Ninaithale Innikum(2009)

மறதி இந்த தேசத்தோட வியாதியா போச்சு
Moive: Unnai Pol Oruvan(2009)

கடவுள் இல்லன்னு எப்போ சொன்னேன்? அப்படி ஒருத்தர் இருந்தா தேவலாம்னு தானே சொன்னேன்
Dr Kamal Hassan,Dasavatharam


ஓடும் காலங்கள் உடன் ஓடும் நினைவுகள் வழி மாறும் பயணங்கள் தொடர்கிறதே. இதுதான் வாழ்கையா?
Selvaraghavan (Malai neram - Ayirathil oruvan - 2010)



இரவல் தந்தவன் கேட்கின்றான் அதை இல்லையென்றால் அவன் விடுவானா?
உறவைச் சொல்லி அழுவதனாலே உயிரை மீண்டும் தருவானா?

kannadasan

அழுவதும் சிரிப்பதும் உன் வேலை
நடப்பவை நடக்கட்டும் அவன் லீலை

Ayirathil Oruvan (2010)


அடி தேக்கு மர காடு பெருசுதான்
சின்ன தீக்குச்சி உசரம் சிறுசு தான்...
ஒரு தீக்குச்சி விழுந்து புடிக்குதுடி
கருந்தேக்கு மரக்காடு வெடிக்குதடி

Vairamuthu (Raavanan 2010)



உனக்கு அம்மானா புடிக்குமா?
அம்மானா யாருக்குதான் புடிக்காது,
பூனை நாய்க்கு கூடத்தான் புடிக்கும்.

Balakumaran (Pudupettai)

தண்ணீர் குடத்தில் பிறக்கிறோம்
தண்ணீர் கரையில் முடிக்கிறோம்

Vairamuthu (Rythm)


Monday, December 23, 2013

A different yet thoughful birthday gift...

Of the many things i have shunned away, my birthday has been the top of my list. For some reason I have ensured i have been away from my folks for my birthdays. Solitude has been my best friend for a long time and my birthdays are always spent with solitude and i prefer it to be so.....Yes some people like me enjoy solitude.

Of the many gifts i received over the years, this year I received an unique gift. A very thoughtful gift indeed. I love coffees, and my love for coffee was from my recent past and i sipped my first coffee cup for want of some drink at an awkward place, awkward time. Did i enjoy that sip? Nope not really, but that became my lover drink over the next few months and I started consuming more than 20 cups of coffee a day. Well, like all affairs needs to end there came a day when i took the decision to drink coffee like normal people, i now have probably one or two cups a day. 

But bottom line I love coffees. This year for my birthday i received three cans of coffee all different brands and each unique in its taste, Boy-O-Boy did i like it? I have never been more happier...how can i be not be happy when my taste buds are given the right taste :D Its rather an unorthodox way of gifting, yet it was thoughtful in every way. If not for such gift why does friends exists? 

What else a better way to remember your friend to remember you every day? With each sip, every time this friend of mine has ensured i remember.....After i knew it was coffee the friend asked.....

Friend: weird gift. Who gifts coffee? I mean seriously.....
Me: A good friend does....and thanks a ton....

And indeed i am blessed with many such souls in my life......Let glory be with kalyan.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.