Quotes

It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.
Batman Begins (2005)
Thanks for stopping by!!!!

My Architect

Kalyanaraman S.
30 March 1915 - 25 Jan 2010.
R I P.

Its been a roller coaster ride since u reached the greatest of abodes.
But all this time,
u have stood by my side,
patted me to be bold and
carried me through the rough patches.

My time

Quotes Collection



வீரம்னா என்னனு தெரியுமா? பயம் இல்லாதது மாதிரி
நடிக்கிறது. 
Dr Kamal Haasan 

ஒனாய இருந்து
பார்த்தாதான் தெரியும் அதோட ந்யாயம் என்னனு!!!
Dr Kamal Haasan 

நீ வாழ்கைய ரசிச்சுட்டு இருக்க. நா அத தேடிட்டு இருக்கேன்.
anonymous

நீங்கலம் ஜைக்கனும்கரத மூளைல வெச்சுக்கிட்டு, இப்படித்தான் ஜெயிக்கணும்னு மனசுல வைக்கறீங்க, அதுக்கு பதில்லா, ஜைக்கனும்கரத மனசுல வெச்சுட்டு எப்படி ஜெயிக்கணும்னு மூளைல வைங்க. 
Moive: Ninaithale Innikum(2009)

ஒரு தப்புக்கு இன்னொரு தப்பு சரி ஆகாது.
Moive: Ninaithale Innikum(2009)

மறதி இந்த தேசத்தோட வியாதியா போச்சு
Moive: Unnai Pol Oruvan(2009)

கடவுள் இல்லன்னு எப்போ சொன்னேன்? அப்படி ஒருத்தர் இருந்தா தேவலாம்னு தானே சொன்னேன்
Dr Kamal Hassan,Dasavatharam


ஓடும் காலங்கள் உடன் ஓடும் நினைவுகள் வழி மாறும் பயணங்கள் தொடர்கிறதே. இதுதான் வாழ்கையா?
Selvaraghavan (Malai neram - Ayirathil oruvan - 2010)



இரவல் தந்தவன் கேட்கின்றான் அதை இல்லையென்றால் அவன் விடுவானா?
உறவைச் சொல்லி அழுவதனாலே உயிரை மீண்டும் தருவானா?

kannadasan

அழுவதும் சிரிப்பதும் உன் வேலை
நடப்பவை நடக்கட்டும் அவன் லீலை

Ayirathil Oruvan (2010)


அடி தேக்கு மர காடு பெருசுதான்
சின்ன தீக்குச்சி உசரம் சிறுசு தான்...
ஒரு தீக்குச்சி விழுந்து புடிக்குதுடி
கருந்தேக்கு மரக்காடு வெடிக்குதடி

Vairamuthu (Raavanan 2010)



உனக்கு அம்மானா புடிக்குமா?
அம்மானா யாருக்குதான் புடிக்காது,
பூனை நாய்க்கு கூடத்தான் புடிக்கும்.

Balakumaran (Pudupettai)

தண்ணீர் குடத்தில் பிறக்கிறோம்
தண்ணீர் கரையில் முடிக்கிறோம்

Vairamuthu (Rythm)


Wednesday, December 11, 2013

It rained like never before...

Towards the twilight
Not of orange and red
But of black and grey
Adoring the vast horizon
floated the puffy clouds. 

Ready to burst any moment,
We sat and watched in awe.
Ready to witness the first drops of rain,
Ready to witness our first rain togethar - As
I sat and watched in awe,
Your bustling laughter.

The breeze blew gently - As
The warmth brew mildly
The thunder roared loudly - As
The lightning flashed brightly.
The evening was heavenly - With
You, it was more lovely.

The first drops hit the land
And my thoughts hit fairyland.
We laughed and mocked in joy - As
We roamed all land with joy - And
We played and ran between
Trees of Orange and Yellow - And
We swam and rowed in
Rivers of gold and diamonds.

It was time for you to hide - And
It was time for me to seek,
As we played hide and seek
In my land of rides.
There you stood - The Bark
Covering you good.
Not from my eyes - For
You can never hide.

As I walked towards you,
A lightning struck you,
Leaving me blue With surprise and terror
You blew an adieu Leaving my fairyland.
As The clouds disappeared slowly yet brutally,
My illusions disappeared steadily yet bitterly.
The rains no longer seemed to pour!!!
The rains no longer seemed to pour!!!

Dumbstruck and disappointed
I turned to you - Only
To find a void replace you - As
It trickled down my cheeks
It rained like no one had seen
It rained like never before,
Of joy and misery 
Of love and hatred
Of calm and anger 
It rained like never before.
-Sramven

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.