Quotes

It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.
Batman Begins (2005)
Thanks for stopping by!!!!

My Architect

Kalyanaraman S.
30 March 1915 - 25 Jan 2010.
R I P.

Its been a roller coaster ride since u reached the greatest of abodes.
But all this time,
u have stood by my side,
patted me to be bold and
carried me through the rough patches.

My time

Quotes Collection



வீரம்னா என்னனு தெரியுமா? பயம் இல்லாதது மாதிரி
நடிக்கிறது. 
Dr Kamal Haasan 

ஒனாய இருந்து
பார்த்தாதான் தெரியும் அதோட ந்யாயம் என்னனு!!!
Dr Kamal Haasan 

நீ வாழ்கைய ரசிச்சுட்டு இருக்க. நா அத தேடிட்டு இருக்கேன்.
anonymous

நீங்கலம் ஜைக்கனும்கரத மூளைல வெச்சுக்கிட்டு, இப்படித்தான் ஜெயிக்கணும்னு மனசுல வைக்கறீங்க, அதுக்கு பதில்லா, ஜைக்கனும்கரத மனசுல வெச்சுட்டு எப்படி ஜெயிக்கணும்னு மூளைல வைங்க. 
Moive: Ninaithale Innikum(2009)

ஒரு தப்புக்கு இன்னொரு தப்பு சரி ஆகாது.
Moive: Ninaithale Innikum(2009)

மறதி இந்த தேசத்தோட வியாதியா போச்சு
Moive: Unnai Pol Oruvan(2009)

கடவுள் இல்லன்னு எப்போ சொன்னேன்? அப்படி ஒருத்தர் இருந்தா தேவலாம்னு தானே சொன்னேன்
Dr Kamal Hassan,Dasavatharam


ஓடும் காலங்கள் உடன் ஓடும் நினைவுகள் வழி மாறும் பயணங்கள் தொடர்கிறதே. இதுதான் வாழ்கையா?
Selvaraghavan (Malai neram - Ayirathil oruvan - 2010)



இரவல் தந்தவன் கேட்கின்றான் அதை இல்லையென்றால் அவன் விடுவானா?
உறவைச் சொல்லி அழுவதனாலே உயிரை மீண்டும் தருவானா?

kannadasan

அழுவதும் சிரிப்பதும் உன் வேலை
நடப்பவை நடக்கட்டும் அவன் லீலை

Ayirathil Oruvan (2010)


அடி தேக்கு மர காடு பெருசுதான்
சின்ன தீக்குச்சி உசரம் சிறுசு தான்...
ஒரு தீக்குச்சி விழுந்து புடிக்குதுடி
கருந்தேக்கு மரக்காடு வெடிக்குதடி

Vairamuthu (Raavanan 2010)



உனக்கு அம்மானா புடிக்குமா?
அம்மானா யாருக்குதான் புடிக்காது,
பூனை நாய்க்கு கூடத்தான் புடிக்கும்.

Balakumaran (Pudupettai)

தண்ணீர் குடத்தில் பிறக்கிறோம்
தண்ணீர் கரையில் முடிக்கிறோம்

Vairamuthu (Rythm)


Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Commission to educate a kid!!!!!!

Some four months back, I was returning to my office from egmore railway station. My office was very near to egmore railway station then. I took an auto, for it was just 20 rupees. it was hardly a 10mins drive. On my way back, the driver talked to me casually. He was talking about his earnings, his family, his kids and their aspirations. Well one of his kids would like to become a doctor while the other wants to travel abroad and earn handsomely....hmmm....good to dream!!!! I just enquired abt their age, they were just around 6 and 9 years old..Well such dreams with strong hold at that age must be nourished. I then enquired him what he does for living, well to my surprise, this fella doesn't have any bad habits!!! further more with a little water in his eyes,he said "i just want to fulfill their dream..."

Well, i was moved by his talk. On further discussions, i came to know he has recently become an LIC agent sine driving an auto alone, was not enough to run the family....As i was leaving his auto, he took my mobile number and requested me to take a LIC policy. Without hesitation, i gave him my number and told him that i will talk to him before the next weekend.....

I was already in the idea of taking a LIC policy. But till then i was looking for agents, who gave the commission they received when they finalize a policy. So i was contemplating whether to give this opportunity to this auto driver, who will no way give the commission, or someone else!!!!

I took almost two weeks before i decided to call this auto driver. I requested for a policy for some huge value. I went to his home on the day of signing the policy to check whether his narrations were in sync with his life!!!! Well as it turned out, i met those sweet kids. When asked about their aspirations, they voiced it with great pride....With no further thought i finished all proceedings and came back and never though about it once....

Today the auto driver called me up, thanked me for the high value policy i took few months back. The commission amount has been used for paying the kids school fee for the term. A sense of happiness engulfed me.....

Well I am happy today for, i was able to get the policy and also indirectly secure the education for at least two years.....

People who felt bored reading this and wanted to kill me...go ahead i am already insured!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

i AM what I am.... said...

I remember a quote..

"Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire...."

Gr8 work!

Sugan said...

Good work dude !

Unknown said...

I guess you didnt tell me this one... You are really setting an example for others da... Now you are really a MASS HERO... Great work rama...

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.