Quotes

It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.
Batman Begins (2005)
Thanks for stopping by!!!!

My Architect

Kalyanaraman S.
30 March 1915 - 25 Jan 2010.
R I P.

Its been a roller coaster ride since u reached the greatest of abodes.
But all this time,
u have stood by my side,
patted me to be bold and
carried me through the rough patches.

My time

Quotes Collection



வீரம்னா என்னனு தெரியுமா? பயம் இல்லாதது மாதிரி
நடிக்கிறது. 
Dr Kamal Haasan 

ஒனாய இருந்து
பார்த்தாதான் தெரியும் அதோட ந்யாயம் என்னனு!!!
Dr Kamal Haasan 

நீ வாழ்கைய ரசிச்சுட்டு இருக்க. நா அத தேடிட்டு இருக்கேன்.
anonymous

நீங்கலம் ஜைக்கனும்கரத மூளைல வெச்சுக்கிட்டு, இப்படித்தான் ஜெயிக்கணும்னு மனசுல வைக்கறீங்க, அதுக்கு பதில்லா, ஜைக்கனும்கரத மனசுல வெச்சுட்டு எப்படி ஜெயிக்கணும்னு மூளைல வைங்க. 
Moive: Ninaithale Innikum(2009)

ஒரு தப்புக்கு இன்னொரு தப்பு சரி ஆகாது.
Moive: Ninaithale Innikum(2009)

மறதி இந்த தேசத்தோட வியாதியா போச்சு
Moive: Unnai Pol Oruvan(2009)

கடவுள் இல்லன்னு எப்போ சொன்னேன்? அப்படி ஒருத்தர் இருந்தா தேவலாம்னு தானே சொன்னேன்
Dr Kamal Hassan,Dasavatharam


ஓடும் காலங்கள் உடன் ஓடும் நினைவுகள் வழி மாறும் பயணங்கள் தொடர்கிறதே. இதுதான் வாழ்கையா?
Selvaraghavan (Malai neram - Ayirathil oruvan - 2010)



இரவல் தந்தவன் கேட்கின்றான் அதை இல்லையென்றால் அவன் விடுவானா?
உறவைச் சொல்லி அழுவதனாலே உயிரை மீண்டும் தருவானா?

kannadasan

அழுவதும் சிரிப்பதும் உன் வேலை
நடப்பவை நடக்கட்டும் அவன் லீலை

Ayirathil Oruvan (2010)


அடி தேக்கு மர காடு பெருசுதான்
சின்ன தீக்குச்சி உசரம் சிறுசு தான்...
ஒரு தீக்குச்சி விழுந்து புடிக்குதுடி
கருந்தேக்கு மரக்காடு வெடிக்குதடி

Vairamuthu (Raavanan 2010)



உனக்கு அம்மானா புடிக்குமா?
அம்மானா யாருக்குதான் புடிக்காது,
பூனை நாய்க்கு கூடத்தான் புடிக்கும்.

Balakumaran (Pudupettai)

தண்ணீர் குடத்தில் பிறக்கிறோம்
தண்ணீர் கரையில் முடிக்கிறோம்

Vairamuthu (Rythm)


Monday, June 1, 2009

From the books of KUTTAN

Kuttan may be right only, but my feeling is that....
kuttan is feeling like that?
it may go for a big toss ille!!!
it ill cause big problems kutta...
Anyway I will be here from 9am, u can come leisurely by 930am (this is a standard dialogue, when people come on weekends)
We will go a quick discussion.... (meaning this is gonna be a 2 hour discussion)
shall we discuss for 5 mins? (i don't understand please explain everything from scratch, however long it takes!!!!!)
When do u need a cab? ( when some one is about to leave for the day)
Kuttan can book a cab for 1am ille? ( when some one decides there is no use in staying in office around 11pm)
super catch kutta!!! ( when someone finds an error or raises a valid point that is understood by him)
I am ok with that. ( I have not understood, i don't want to confuse myself)
Actually this is regarding....(whenever he starts discussion)
Send a mail and make sure it reaches me!!!!
yesterday u left early(10pm) ille, so today u book a cab for 11pm or later
Since today u are leaving late (1130pm), u can come in late by 930am!!!!
We will not tell others kutta!!! ( we will not discuss with others, then they will identify the faults)
tea aducho? ( did u have tea?)
I don't understand kutta!!!! ( I don't want to discuss further)
add che-in-go!!!! (to add something)
masala aducho!!!! (to add some irrelevant details in the design specification document)
adi vanguma? ( u want me to slap u? just kidding!!!)
it will take hit ille!!! ( Means customer gonna trash the module)

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.