Quotes

It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.
Batman Begins (2005)
Thanks for stopping by!!!!

My Architect

Kalyanaraman S.
30 March 1915 - 25 Jan 2010.
R I P.

Its been a roller coaster ride since u reached the greatest of abodes.
But all this time,
u have stood by my side,
patted me to be bold and
carried me through the rough patches.

My time

Quotes Collection



வீரம்னா என்னனு தெரியுமா? பயம் இல்லாதது மாதிரி
நடிக்கிறது. 
Dr Kamal Haasan 

ஒனாய இருந்து
பார்த்தாதான் தெரியும் அதோட ந்யாயம் என்னனு!!!
Dr Kamal Haasan 

நீ வாழ்கைய ரசிச்சுட்டு இருக்க. நா அத தேடிட்டு இருக்கேன்.
anonymous

நீங்கலம் ஜைக்கனும்கரத மூளைல வெச்சுக்கிட்டு, இப்படித்தான் ஜெயிக்கணும்னு மனசுல வைக்கறீங்க, அதுக்கு பதில்லா, ஜைக்கனும்கரத மனசுல வெச்சுட்டு எப்படி ஜெயிக்கணும்னு மூளைல வைங்க. 
Moive: Ninaithale Innikum(2009)

ஒரு தப்புக்கு இன்னொரு தப்பு சரி ஆகாது.
Moive: Ninaithale Innikum(2009)

மறதி இந்த தேசத்தோட வியாதியா போச்சு
Moive: Unnai Pol Oruvan(2009)

கடவுள் இல்லன்னு எப்போ சொன்னேன்? அப்படி ஒருத்தர் இருந்தா தேவலாம்னு தானே சொன்னேன்
Dr Kamal Hassan,Dasavatharam


ஓடும் காலங்கள் உடன் ஓடும் நினைவுகள் வழி மாறும் பயணங்கள் தொடர்கிறதே. இதுதான் வாழ்கையா?
Selvaraghavan (Malai neram - Ayirathil oruvan - 2010)



இரவல் தந்தவன் கேட்கின்றான் அதை இல்லையென்றால் அவன் விடுவானா?
உறவைச் சொல்லி அழுவதனாலே உயிரை மீண்டும் தருவானா?

kannadasan

அழுவதும் சிரிப்பதும் உன் வேலை
நடப்பவை நடக்கட்டும் அவன் லீலை

Ayirathil Oruvan (2010)


அடி தேக்கு மர காடு பெருசுதான்
சின்ன தீக்குச்சி உசரம் சிறுசு தான்...
ஒரு தீக்குச்சி விழுந்து புடிக்குதுடி
கருந்தேக்கு மரக்காடு வெடிக்குதடி

Vairamuthu (Raavanan 2010)



உனக்கு அம்மானா புடிக்குமா?
அம்மானா யாருக்குதான் புடிக்காது,
பூனை நாய்க்கு கூடத்தான் புடிக்கும்.

Balakumaran (Pudupettai)

தண்ணீர் குடத்தில் பிறக்கிறோம்
தண்ணீர் கரையில் முடிக்கிறோம்

Vairamuthu (Rythm)


Thursday, July 16, 2009

A beautiful saturday!!!!!!

It was late Friday evening, i was still sitting in my office. I had to leave for central to send off a friend. The train was at 1030. I casually strolled from my seat at 6th floor to the parking lot @ 1st floor. To my dismay the tyre was flat :):). Great start for the weekend. I took a bus and reached central...had my dinner, after the train took its leave, i reached my home. Thanks to a good old friend, who took the pain of dropping me in my home, and saved me a bus ride in the Chennai city @ 11pm :):):)

Saturday dawned....I had a restless night of sleep, thinking about my vehicle....I had two tasks in my hand
1) leave my friends vehicle for service
2) get my vehicle back

Morning around 7 i started from my room. I strolled to the nearest bus stop....i waited there for around 15 mins. Even that early, there was a thin layer of black coating adoring the sky....At last 5E came. He took me round the city and after 50 mins dropped me in madhya kailash. GOSH....its 8am. I had to wait there, to find some means of transport to get me further into the OMR road. Finally a share auto came. I was the first to get into it and gladly sat :):)

After me, a bunch of people got into the share auto...oops!!!!!!!!!!!slowly i lost my calm, i was crushed in the corner and i had enough space that met half my requirement!!!!! All of a sudden, the driver diverted from the regular road...reason!!!!!!he had no papers, and checking was happening in the next signal....Beautiful!!! what a comedy....he dropped me about 500 meters off from my destination. It was 830, and the sun was already laughing at me....

It took me 15 mins to cover the distance. I finally spotted my friend's vehicle....took it for service...it was 9.....I was already sweating, i did a regular check on my belongings. I usually carry with me three keys separately. One for my vehicle, room key and then my house key....confused with my room and house? well house key helps me to get inside the compound :):) while the room key gets me into my room :):), a pen, mobile and my wallet

After doing a thorough check, i realised, i have missed my room key. The irony was that, it was a big lock with 7 levers and it had no duplicate key!!!!!!!!!WONDERFUL!!!!!Desperate to get back home and to keep up with my other appointments, i took an auto to my office from the service station.


With uncombed hair and in 3/4ths and a shirt not washed for ages....passed through the security check...When i went through the reception, all eyes were transfixed on me....the security guards just gazed at me and then at my ID card...nothing more...i came near the lift. I don't know who gives weird security ideas to my office guards, the system is so stupid that the staircase are closed from ground floor to second!!!! and then open from third to the top!!!!

I dont know whatever they achieved by that, but that day i was embarrassed. just to climb one floor, i had to pass through a lot of eyes and reach the lift, and near the lift, there were hell lot of freshers, who were all neatly dressed, with an impeccably polished shoes...to top it all they all had a tie!!!!!!! And there in fornt of them, i was standing....he he he...what else i could do...i reached the parking lot and inspected my vehicle and checked if everything was alright....yes everything was alright except the flat tyre!!!!!!

I had to find a guy to fix my vehicle and it was already 930!!!!I enquired the nearby security....to my amazement he neither new english or tamil....I dont know what he thought after seeing my attire, instead of requesting, he demanded me to talk in hindi. OH BOY!!!! with my half baked hindi, i conveyed my requirement...he then told me something....from his words i perceived them to be directions to some shop...i concluded something opposite the road!!!!

Again, i reached the reception via the same lift...this time, there were few people...good god!!!! I reached across the road, i enquired for the shop....Well he too gave me directions "go to the opposite side, there will be a signal in the next 500 meters, there u will find a guy!!!"...good directions. 500mtrs of walking!!! I walked as fast as i could, reached the signal and found the guy...

He was pathetic. He had a khaki shirt and a black trousers. his body was full of grease. so were his shirts....I didn't know if it was the design or the trousers were torn, it had holes at many places. I reached office with him, walking all the way...now was the ultimate part.

I got him past the security clearance with heavy difficulty. Explaining to the chief security the reason. i had to take him via lift....bloody *&*&&!!!! I crossed the reception, there was a dead silence and none remembered to wink their eyes, "oh boy!!! this beggar has brought his company too to our office" i could sense them thinking....

I took the fella to first floor. He removed the tyre...then only i realised, i had to take this guy out and bring him back again!!!!hmmmmm...if i had to do then i definitely had to!!!!...The final time when we came in, people got used to us and by then they realised what was happening. After he fixed the tyre, i dropped him off at his shop and reached home!!!

1100Am. I had no keys to enter. I went around my colony and found a fella who could break open the lock. With his help, i broke the lock which irked my house owner!!!! I then bought a new lock....

1200PM. My team had booked for a movie that noon and it was for 1245PM. I knew it will take solid 30mins to reach the cini complex. Just then i received a call from one of my team mate requesting some support. I immediately turned on my laptop and started scanning the problem...1215pm...One more team mate took care of the problem. Now i had to rush.....

I started by 1225 and reached theatre by 0105pm :):) I forgot to get the tickets...SPLENDID!!!! 10mins, i took to get a duplicate copy. 0115pm. We were seated in the theatre:):) My team mates were really angry...he he he, how could have i explained them my adventures!!!!!!!! the movie got over by 0245pm. I was really hungry. Had a beautiful buffet lunch in the nearby saravana bhavan hotel. Reached home by 0400pm!!!! I slept like anything till 10pm. Got up, took bath, went to the nearby hotel had juice. Came back by 11pm. slept again.

WOW!!!!!!indeed a beautiful Saturday!!!!!!!

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.