Quotes

It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.
Batman Begins (2005)
Thanks for stopping by!!!!

My Architect

Kalyanaraman S.
30 March 1915 - 25 Jan 2010.
R I P.

Its been a roller coaster ride since u reached the greatest of abodes.
But all this time,
u have stood by my side,
patted me to be bold and
carried me through the rough patches.

My time

Quotes Collection



வீரம்னா என்னனு தெரியுமா? பயம் இல்லாதது மாதிரி
நடிக்கிறது. 
Dr Kamal Haasan 

ஒனாய இருந்து
பார்த்தாதான் தெரியும் அதோட ந்யாயம் என்னனு!!!
Dr Kamal Haasan 

நீ வாழ்கைய ரசிச்சுட்டு இருக்க. நா அத தேடிட்டு இருக்கேன்.
anonymous

நீங்கலம் ஜைக்கனும்கரத மூளைல வெச்சுக்கிட்டு, இப்படித்தான் ஜெயிக்கணும்னு மனசுல வைக்கறீங்க, அதுக்கு பதில்லா, ஜைக்கனும்கரத மனசுல வெச்சுட்டு எப்படி ஜெயிக்கணும்னு மூளைல வைங்க. 
Moive: Ninaithale Innikum(2009)

ஒரு தப்புக்கு இன்னொரு தப்பு சரி ஆகாது.
Moive: Ninaithale Innikum(2009)

மறதி இந்த தேசத்தோட வியாதியா போச்சு
Moive: Unnai Pol Oruvan(2009)

கடவுள் இல்லன்னு எப்போ சொன்னேன்? அப்படி ஒருத்தர் இருந்தா தேவலாம்னு தானே சொன்னேன்
Dr Kamal Hassan,Dasavatharam


ஓடும் காலங்கள் உடன் ஓடும் நினைவுகள் வழி மாறும் பயணங்கள் தொடர்கிறதே. இதுதான் வாழ்கையா?
Selvaraghavan (Malai neram - Ayirathil oruvan - 2010)



இரவல் தந்தவன் கேட்கின்றான் அதை இல்லையென்றால் அவன் விடுவானா?
உறவைச் சொல்லி அழுவதனாலே உயிரை மீண்டும் தருவானா?

kannadasan

அழுவதும் சிரிப்பதும் உன் வேலை
நடப்பவை நடக்கட்டும் அவன் லீலை

Ayirathil Oruvan (2010)


அடி தேக்கு மர காடு பெருசுதான்
சின்ன தீக்குச்சி உசரம் சிறுசு தான்...
ஒரு தீக்குச்சி விழுந்து புடிக்குதுடி
கருந்தேக்கு மரக்காடு வெடிக்குதடி

Vairamuthu (Raavanan 2010)



உனக்கு அம்மானா புடிக்குமா?
அம்மானா யாருக்குதான் புடிக்காது,
பூனை நாய்க்கு கூடத்தான் புடிக்கும்.

Balakumaran (Pudupettai)

தண்ணீர் குடத்தில் பிறக்கிறோம்
தண்ணீர் கரையில் முடிக்கிறோம்

Vairamuthu (Rythm)


Sunday, July 5, 2009

Cricket was a passion, long time back...those were the days, i had played cricket all through the day sans food...yup those were the times, i forgot my appetite for food, i was always outside, whether in a local ground or on the streets or in the river bed of cauvery, playing cricket....

I was nicked named மத யானை (ANGRY ELEPHANT)!!!!!!!!!! Yup that was how i used to play...i had never treated a ball with dignity....Everything was sailing fine...One fine day, we were playing in the backyard of my friend's house. The excitement got out of our hands and we decided to use the cricket ball...we had no gloves, no pads...well not even the important guard( now thinking about that, i think we were all lucky since we were not hit by the ball...)...

We normally play test cricket, yup that would have just one innings....on that day my team had scored nearly 300+runs, and i was on 99....it was too much for me, i just cut the ball too square....TINCH......a window shattered to pieces in the adjacent compound....i ran to my house like a criminal....

A old lady lived in that house...she came shouting outside...and i knew i was doomed for ever...My dad settled the account with ease by buying a new window glass......I never stepped out of my home for the next 4 days....for the first two days i was shivering and i felt i will be killed, if i go outside...i assumed people will flock around from all corners of my colony and beat me black and blue...i was worried deep inside me, i decided i had committed a grave mistake and i am sure to be punished...

My grand dad realised the happenings, he just called me on the 5th day and gave me the cricket bat...he just asked me to break all the windows that i seem fit to be punished and said he will take care of the problem...

As i returned back home that evening, my grand dad called me and advised me personally..."things will not always be easy....people will always not be near you to help u in all times...learn to face the music, so that either u can change the genre of the music or u can get used to the rhythm"....

A great teaching, that has helped me, to get me past few hurdles and pull my friends too out of great troubles.....

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.