Quotes

It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.
Batman Begins (2005)
Thanks for stopping by!!!!

My Architect

Kalyanaraman S.
30 March 1915 - 25 Jan 2010.
R I P.

Its been a roller coaster ride since u reached the greatest of abodes.
But all this time,
u have stood by my side,
patted me to be bold and
carried me through the rough patches.

My time

Quotes Collection



வீரம்னா என்னனு தெரியுமா? பயம் இல்லாதது மாதிரி
நடிக்கிறது. 
Dr Kamal Haasan 

ஒனாய இருந்து
பார்த்தாதான் தெரியும் அதோட ந்யாயம் என்னனு!!!
Dr Kamal Haasan 

நீ வாழ்கைய ரசிச்சுட்டு இருக்க. நா அத தேடிட்டு இருக்கேன்.
anonymous

நீங்கலம் ஜைக்கனும்கரத மூளைல வெச்சுக்கிட்டு, இப்படித்தான் ஜெயிக்கணும்னு மனசுல வைக்கறீங்க, அதுக்கு பதில்லா, ஜைக்கனும்கரத மனசுல வெச்சுட்டு எப்படி ஜெயிக்கணும்னு மூளைல வைங்க. 
Moive: Ninaithale Innikum(2009)

ஒரு தப்புக்கு இன்னொரு தப்பு சரி ஆகாது.
Moive: Ninaithale Innikum(2009)

மறதி இந்த தேசத்தோட வியாதியா போச்சு
Moive: Unnai Pol Oruvan(2009)

கடவுள் இல்லன்னு எப்போ சொன்னேன்? அப்படி ஒருத்தர் இருந்தா தேவலாம்னு தானே சொன்னேன்
Dr Kamal Hassan,Dasavatharam


ஓடும் காலங்கள் உடன் ஓடும் நினைவுகள் வழி மாறும் பயணங்கள் தொடர்கிறதே. இதுதான் வாழ்கையா?
Selvaraghavan (Malai neram - Ayirathil oruvan - 2010)



இரவல் தந்தவன் கேட்கின்றான் அதை இல்லையென்றால் அவன் விடுவானா?
உறவைச் சொல்லி அழுவதனாலே உயிரை மீண்டும் தருவானா?

kannadasan

அழுவதும் சிரிப்பதும் உன் வேலை
நடப்பவை நடக்கட்டும் அவன் லீலை

Ayirathil Oruvan (2010)


அடி தேக்கு மர காடு பெருசுதான்
சின்ன தீக்குச்சி உசரம் சிறுசு தான்...
ஒரு தீக்குச்சி விழுந்து புடிக்குதுடி
கருந்தேக்கு மரக்காடு வெடிக்குதடி

Vairamuthu (Raavanan 2010)



உனக்கு அம்மானா புடிக்குமா?
அம்மானா யாருக்குதான் புடிக்காது,
பூனை நாய்க்கு கூடத்தான் புடிக்கும்.

Balakumaran (Pudupettai)

தண்ணீர் குடத்தில் பிறக்கிறோம்
தண்ணீர் கரையில் முடிக்கிறோம்

Vairamuthu (Rythm)


Monday, July 27, 2009

A time gone by!!!!!

It was late Monday evening, a thin layer of water droplets were swirling down from the clouds. I decided to reach home b4 it comes down heavily...... I was half way, when the rains came down pouring heavily. I looked out for the nearest shelter. It has been nearly 7 months since i saw rains...and the last was a cyclone, which just left people numb....The bitter experience of the Indian summer urged me to get drenched:):) Drenched as much as i can!!!!!!!!!!

I slowed down a bit and drove happily, humming my favorite songs for the entire distance. As i went past the humans, who sought shelter under nearby shops, bus depos and trees....i felt a sense of ecstasy, a sense of joy, a sense of achievement, all the while, the lyrics of the song chinna chinna mazhai thuligal from en swasa katre hovering my mind.....

I know i would have looked like a clown to all the mortals who saw me driving in the heavy rain and singing crazily...alas, how can i expect them to understand my joy!!!! As i reached room, i took a bath and settled in my chair....I switched off the lights and sat there for few mins, rain was still pouring heavily....rup tup tap tap rup tup....very nice to hear, a good rhythm well maintained.......

I switched on my laptop and added few TMS songs to my play list. WOW!!!!!! In this chilling moment and dark room.......katru vanga ponen......ya kannadasan's lyrics and nice rendering by TMS with the maestro MSV bringing everything together...what else u want to enjoy this evening???? As time went by, i was lost in the past.....

It was during my tenth i guess, we had heavy rains back in my native. For one week it rained heavily...we were locked down in our homes....Paper boats always fascinated me and till date i like to make paper boats when i see rain:):)...that day was no exception. I did make a lot of paper boats. The highlight was that, my dad and grand dad too joined me :):)....my mom made beautiful sweet...yup home made sweets, along with kichadi for the evening tiffin.....after that, me mom and dad, stood outside and watched the rain....we watched the droplets coming down furiously, we watched the little birds struggling to keep themselves dry, we watched my paper boats getting sunk...we kept watching till it was late evening......all the while we talked, talked...talked...we kept talking.....

During my pre final hear, there were heavy rains for a month, that a bridge collapsed in the national highway, and roadways were of no use to reach our college. Those days were beautiful. Me vasan, bandu, manmadhan used to sit in the balcony of our hostel room and chit chat for long. We will buy good amount of biscuits, chips, whatever we were able to afford. mocking at each other......those were precious moments...

Those are TIME that has GONE BY!!!!!!


Here i am with the rain still pouring down...i am far better and matured ( i guess i can call myself to be so LOL), but i dont get to have my parents near me, i am unable to enjoy my mom's evening tiffin or drink, i have no granddad near me to keep mocking, i do not have my dad by my side to keep me engaged.....for a better tomorrow, for a bright future, for a joyful destiny, i and many have come a long way missing everything, hoping one day, we will have our mom and dad by our side sharing the joy, we taking care of our parents instead of they taking care of us......Or atleast will we get to be with our friends? those long chats, those yearnings to stay togethar to go places when we earn, to enjoy the summer and winter when we have enough to spend.....

In this IT world, as a friend of mine recently chirped in, we have become IT machines....no time for fun, no time for family, still we run behind in search of fame, money, dignity, to save our family.....yet we dont get to be with our so called family neither friends.....Will we get to enjoy the same again?????Staring at the questions, in search of an answer......Will our hopes and dreams come true? will it be too late to live our dreams when everything come together??????

Yup, another minute has gone by.....

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.