Quotes

It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.
Batman Begins (2005)
Thanks for stopping by!!!!

My Architect

Kalyanaraman S.
30 March 1915 - 25 Jan 2010.
R I P.

Its been a roller coaster ride since u reached the greatest of abodes.
But all this time,
u have stood by my side,
patted me to be bold and
carried me through the rough patches.

My time

Quotes Collection



வீரம்னா என்னனு தெரியுமா? பயம் இல்லாதது மாதிரி
நடிக்கிறது. 
Dr Kamal Haasan 

ஒனாய இருந்து
பார்த்தாதான் தெரியும் அதோட ந்யாயம் என்னனு!!!
Dr Kamal Haasan 

நீ வாழ்கைய ரசிச்சுட்டு இருக்க. நா அத தேடிட்டு இருக்கேன்.
anonymous

நீங்கலம் ஜைக்கனும்கரத மூளைல வெச்சுக்கிட்டு, இப்படித்தான் ஜெயிக்கணும்னு மனசுல வைக்கறீங்க, அதுக்கு பதில்லா, ஜைக்கனும்கரத மனசுல வெச்சுட்டு எப்படி ஜெயிக்கணும்னு மூளைல வைங்க. 
Moive: Ninaithale Innikum(2009)

ஒரு தப்புக்கு இன்னொரு தப்பு சரி ஆகாது.
Moive: Ninaithale Innikum(2009)

மறதி இந்த தேசத்தோட வியாதியா போச்சு
Moive: Unnai Pol Oruvan(2009)

கடவுள் இல்லன்னு எப்போ சொன்னேன்? அப்படி ஒருத்தர் இருந்தா தேவலாம்னு தானே சொன்னேன்
Dr Kamal Hassan,Dasavatharam


ஓடும் காலங்கள் உடன் ஓடும் நினைவுகள் வழி மாறும் பயணங்கள் தொடர்கிறதே. இதுதான் வாழ்கையா?
Selvaraghavan (Malai neram - Ayirathil oruvan - 2010)



இரவல் தந்தவன் கேட்கின்றான் அதை இல்லையென்றால் அவன் விடுவானா?
உறவைச் சொல்லி அழுவதனாலே உயிரை மீண்டும் தருவானா?

kannadasan

அழுவதும் சிரிப்பதும் உன் வேலை
நடப்பவை நடக்கட்டும் அவன் லீலை

Ayirathil Oruvan (2010)


அடி தேக்கு மர காடு பெருசுதான்
சின்ன தீக்குச்சி உசரம் சிறுசு தான்...
ஒரு தீக்குச்சி விழுந்து புடிக்குதுடி
கருந்தேக்கு மரக்காடு வெடிக்குதடி

Vairamuthu (Raavanan 2010)



உனக்கு அம்மானா புடிக்குமா?
அம்மானா யாருக்குதான் புடிக்காது,
பூனை நாய்க்கு கூடத்தான் புடிக்கும்.

Balakumaran (Pudupettai)

தண்ணீர் குடத்தில் பிறக்கிறோம்
தண்ணீர் கரையில் முடிக்கிறோம்

Vairamuthu (Rythm)


Sunday, August 9, 2009

Definite moment.....


I shouldn't have got selected. I have been put in the wrong plane. These were the initial comments from vasudevan. Viswanathan was elated and we were all happy for all of us. barring bandu and manmadhan, me, vasan, vasudevan, mokkai, viswanathan, kadalai, thonti were all given a berth. It was a definite moment in each of our lives.

We came out, chatted for sometime.....Everyone started for hostel. We all decided to leave for home. share the news with our kith and kin. As everyone left, i roamed around the college. I always kept a balance of 100 ruppes in my phone, ever since the placement mela started. I kept that in reserve to make one important call that i had been longing to make. I had always dreamed of making that call when i get an offer letter. I had visualised it a 1000 times, ever since i started my college life.

I dialled the number, but put the call down, thinking it would be the wrong time to call. I tried again but hesitated to complete the call. This happened few times. It was 3.30 in the morning. I was roaming around trying to make a phone call. Atlast i gathered up all courage and placed the call. TRING, the first ring passed by....the second too went by..by now i was contemplating whether to wait or hang the call....before i could here the third one, there was the person i always longed to talk to.."Hello Shankar"

It was only in 2006 i had called her, since 1999. Ever since she left the home after getting married, i had rarely talked to her. I always wanted to call her,only on that day. If not win a gold medal in the academics just like her, i decided that i will surely call her as the first person when i receive an offer letter. What followed it was an emotional conversation that lasted for 10 mins. It was a 1000 times better screenplay than i had visualised it over the years. It was a great feeling to hear her after some many years in a happy and joyful mood. She was my dear elder sister, whom i always cherished. It was one mind blowing moment, moment that i had waited for a long time, a moment that i had longed for, for a long time then......It was indeed the definite moment for me.....

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.