Quotes

It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.
Batman Begins (2005)
Thanks for stopping by!!!!

My Architect

Kalyanaraman S.
30 March 1915 - 25 Jan 2010.
R I P.

Its been a roller coaster ride since u reached the greatest of abodes.
But all this time,
u have stood by my side,
patted me to be bold and
carried me through the rough patches.

My time

Quotes Collection



வீரம்னா என்னனு தெரியுமா? பயம் இல்லாதது மாதிரி
நடிக்கிறது. 
Dr Kamal Haasan 

ஒனாய இருந்து
பார்த்தாதான் தெரியும் அதோட ந்யாயம் என்னனு!!!
Dr Kamal Haasan 

நீ வாழ்கைய ரசிச்சுட்டு இருக்க. நா அத தேடிட்டு இருக்கேன்.
anonymous

நீங்கலம் ஜைக்கனும்கரத மூளைல வெச்சுக்கிட்டு, இப்படித்தான் ஜெயிக்கணும்னு மனசுல வைக்கறீங்க, அதுக்கு பதில்லா, ஜைக்கனும்கரத மனசுல வெச்சுட்டு எப்படி ஜெயிக்கணும்னு மூளைல வைங்க. 
Moive: Ninaithale Innikum(2009)

ஒரு தப்புக்கு இன்னொரு தப்பு சரி ஆகாது.
Moive: Ninaithale Innikum(2009)

மறதி இந்த தேசத்தோட வியாதியா போச்சு
Moive: Unnai Pol Oruvan(2009)

கடவுள் இல்லன்னு எப்போ சொன்னேன்? அப்படி ஒருத்தர் இருந்தா தேவலாம்னு தானே சொன்னேன்
Dr Kamal Hassan,Dasavatharam


ஓடும் காலங்கள் உடன் ஓடும் நினைவுகள் வழி மாறும் பயணங்கள் தொடர்கிறதே. இதுதான் வாழ்கையா?
Selvaraghavan (Malai neram - Ayirathil oruvan - 2010)



இரவல் தந்தவன் கேட்கின்றான் அதை இல்லையென்றால் அவன் விடுவானா?
உறவைச் சொல்லி அழுவதனாலே உயிரை மீண்டும் தருவானா?

kannadasan

அழுவதும் சிரிப்பதும் உன் வேலை
நடப்பவை நடக்கட்டும் அவன் லீலை

Ayirathil Oruvan (2010)


அடி தேக்கு மர காடு பெருசுதான்
சின்ன தீக்குச்சி உசரம் சிறுசு தான்...
ஒரு தீக்குச்சி விழுந்து புடிக்குதுடி
கருந்தேக்கு மரக்காடு வெடிக்குதடி

Vairamuthu (Raavanan 2010)



உனக்கு அம்மானா புடிக்குமா?
அம்மானா யாருக்குதான் புடிக்காது,
பூனை நாய்க்கு கூடத்தான் புடிக்கும்.

Balakumaran (Pudupettai)

தண்ணீர் குடத்தில் பிறக்கிறோம்
தண்ணீர் கரையில் முடிக்கிறோம்

Vairamuthu (Rythm)


Friday, August 7, 2009

I know its been sometime now, since i updated my blog. U know what, i was stuck in a shit called technology. Yup, I had to ponder my basic understanding of certain networking concepts to complete a small techie job in my office. Though it was hectic, finally it was good to find that my basics are alright and the output was great!!!!

Leaving that aside, last week was great. The return of seven time F1 champion was a great news!!!!I had followed the F1 races very closely till 2006, since 2001. Thanks to yuppie, who introduced me to the world of F1. Ever since, he retired, i stopped watching it and i didn't have the proper environment to follow races too...Now i am all geared up and waiting for his first race on aug 23!!!!!

This week was beautiful with lot of travelling. I shuttled 3 times between chennai and trichy alone. And i will be leaving for trichy tonight:):). I orchestrated a wonderful embarrassing act last week :):).

Two weeks back, around friday night, i had to stay late coz of some work in my office. Me, my team mate and kuttan were the only souls in my ODC. It was around 9pm. I was already in the weekend mood for, the next two days were Saturday and sunday. My team mate approached kuttan, " I need leave for two days, i wont be able to come during the weekend". This itself was a great surprise. Weekends are supposed to be holidays and my team mate is requesting for off.

Kuttan was agitated. He doesn't like people taking off on weekends. BOSS!!!! so when does he want people to take off. No KIDDING. How can u think about taking off? u are in the payrolls of the company and that to assigned under kuttan. He always gives you two option.
1) U can take leave in any one sunday in the next one year.
2) U can take leave on any week day, but u must stay in the office during the weekends!!!

Yup, he has his weird customs. He then went on to scold him. I started from my office. The next monday as i reached office, i wanted to share the incident with my PL. I was bit angry over kuttan for treating team members as slaves. Since i had to share it with him and also, cannot shout sitting in the ODC, i pinged my PL in the communicator. I then started typing whatever happend. I type the exact words that kuttan used to scold my tea mate and made all sarcastic remarks. As i finished typing everything in full swing, and glared at my monitor, to my amazement, i couldn't find my PL's name in the recipient list of the chat conversation. WOW!!!! Then with who else was i chatting?!!! Well no one else than the same team mate. I felt very embarrassed and at the same time couldn't control my laughter. To top it all, i was eating the tirupathi laddu which my team mate had given. Yes he had sought two days off to visit tirumala. WOW what a timing. Things can never get worse. I then wrote an apology, and i hope he took it in the right sense...

Sometimes when u are lost in the excitement, u never know, where u will find yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.