Quotes

It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.
Batman Begins (2005)
Thanks for stopping by!!!!

My Architect

Kalyanaraman S.
30 March 1915 - 25 Jan 2010.
R I P.

Its been a roller coaster ride since u reached the greatest of abodes.
But all this time,
u have stood by my side,
patted me to be bold and
carried me through the rough patches.

My time

Quotes Collection



வீரம்னா என்னனு தெரியுமா? பயம் இல்லாதது மாதிரி
நடிக்கிறது. 
Dr Kamal Haasan 

ஒனாய இருந்து
பார்த்தாதான் தெரியும் அதோட ந்யாயம் என்னனு!!!
Dr Kamal Haasan 

நீ வாழ்கைய ரசிச்சுட்டு இருக்க. நா அத தேடிட்டு இருக்கேன்.
anonymous

நீங்கலம் ஜைக்கனும்கரத மூளைல வெச்சுக்கிட்டு, இப்படித்தான் ஜெயிக்கணும்னு மனசுல வைக்கறீங்க, அதுக்கு பதில்லா, ஜைக்கனும்கரத மனசுல வெச்சுட்டு எப்படி ஜெயிக்கணும்னு மூளைல வைங்க. 
Moive: Ninaithale Innikum(2009)

ஒரு தப்புக்கு இன்னொரு தப்பு சரி ஆகாது.
Moive: Ninaithale Innikum(2009)

மறதி இந்த தேசத்தோட வியாதியா போச்சு
Moive: Unnai Pol Oruvan(2009)

கடவுள் இல்லன்னு எப்போ சொன்னேன்? அப்படி ஒருத்தர் இருந்தா தேவலாம்னு தானே சொன்னேன்
Dr Kamal Hassan,Dasavatharam


ஓடும் காலங்கள் உடன் ஓடும் நினைவுகள் வழி மாறும் பயணங்கள் தொடர்கிறதே. இதுதான் வாழ்கையா?
Selvaraghavan (Malai neram - Ayirathil oruvan - 2010)



இரவல் தந்தவன் கேட்கின்றான் அதை இல்லையென்றால் அவன் விடுவானா?
உறவைச் சொல்லி அழுவதனாலே உயிரை மீண்டும் தருவானா?

kannadasan

அழுவதும் சிரிப்பதும் உன் வேலை
நடப்பவை நடக்கட்டும் அவன் லீலை

Ayirathil Oruvan (2010)


அடி தேக்கு மர காடு பெருசுதான்
சின்ன தீக்குச்சி உசரம் சிறுசு தான்...
ஒரு தீக்குச்சி விழுந்து புடிக்குதுடி
கருந்தேக்கு மரக்காடு வெடிக்குதடி

Vairamuthu (Raavanan 2010)



உனக்கு அம்மானா புடிக்குமா?
அம்மானா யாருக்குதான் புடிக்காது,
பூனை நாய்க்கு கூடத்தான் புடிக்கும்.

Balakumaran (Pudupettai)

தண்ணீர் குடத்தில் பிறக்கிறோம்
தண்ணீர் கரையில் முடிக்கிறோம்

Vairamuthu (Rythm)


Sunday, September 27, 2009

The game of doctors

Playing doctor would have happened in most of the people's childhood. If not don;t worry u can always play with your kids when u have one :);).....Whenever it can be called as an occasion, our home was the crux of all activities. Everyone gathered to grace the occasions. My dad had 5 siblings and naturally, the number of kids in our home was always a huge number :):) Elders in our house were always skeptic when ever we gathered. yup when all cranky, crooked kids come together there will be no famine for troubles :):)


It was one such day, and that was no exception. Frustrated, we were all put into a room and the door was locked outside :):). So we had all the time and room for ourselves. We decided to engage ourselves by playing the game of doctors and patient :):). Well whenever it came to acting, my urge for perfection always took centre stage. I donned the role of the doctor. I prepared a medicine and treated all my cousins who took the role of the patients.



Soon we were all called for lunch. So we happily left the room and ate. People were getting ready for the noon nap as everyone completed their lunch. We kids as usual were creating a havoc in the house. Slowly one by one, fell down unconsciously. And i was the last :):):)



The BP shot up for my parents. As i was slowly loosing my conscious, my mom laid me in her lap and interrogated me....


MOM: "என்னடா பண்ணின?"


ME: "ஒன்னும் பண்ணலாமா...."


MOM: "எதாவது சாப்டியா?"


ME: "டாக்டர் வளையாட்டு.....வளா.....யாடி....நோம்...."


MOM: "அப்போ என்ன பண்ணின?"


ME: "மருந்து கொடு...தென்....எல்லார்க்கும்..."


By now, my mom ran to the room and searched frantically if she could get hold of that medicine.... Well she could not locate any manufactured medicine. But she did find out what that medicine was.

We were all immediately rushed to the hospital and treated well...

Well for those of you who were wondering what that medicine was.....My mom, found an empty ODOMOS tube and a small cup containing water + some cream. She immediately knew what i had prepared ;);)

Till date that remains a great history in our home :):) :D:D


No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.