Quotes

It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.
Batman Begins (2005)
Thanks for stopping by!!!!

My Architect

Kalyanaraman S.
30 March 1915 - 25 Jan 2010.
R I P.

Its been a roller coaster ride since u reached the greatest of abodes.
But all this time,
u have stood by my side,
patted me to be bold and
carried me through the rough patches.

My time

Quotes Collection



வீரம்னா என்னனு தெரியுமா? பயம் இல்லாதது மாதிரி
நடிக்கிறது. 
Dr Kamal Haasan 

ஒனாய இருந்து
பார்த்தாதான் தெரியும் அதோட ந்யாயம் என்னனு!!!
Dr Kamal Haasan 

நீ வாழ்கைய ரசிச்சுட்டு இருக்க. நா அத தேடிட்டு இருக்கேன்.
anonymous

நீங்கலம் ஜைக்கனும்கரத மூளைல வெச்சுக்கிட்டு, இப்படித்தான் ஜெயிக்கணும்னு மனசுல வைக்கறீங்க, அதுக்கு பதில்லா, ஜைக்கனும்கரத மனசுல வெச்சுட்டு எப்படி ஜெயிக்கணும்னு மூளைல வைங்க. 
Moive: Ninaithale Innikum(2009)

ஒரு தப்புக்கு இன்னொரு தப்பு சரி ஆகாது.
Moive: Ninaithale Innikum(2009)

மறதி இந்த தேசத்தோட வியாதியா போச்சு
Moive: Unnai Pol Oruvan(2009)

கடவுள் இல்லன்னு எப்போ சொன்னேன்? அப்படி ஒருத்தர் இருந்தா தேவலாம்னு தானே சொன்னேன்
Dr Kamal Hassan,Dasavatharam


ஓடும் காலங்கள் உடன் ஓடும் நினைவுகள் வழி மாறும் பயணங்கள் தொடர்கிறதே. இதுதான் வாழ்கையா?
Selvaraghavan (Malai neram - Ayirathil oruvan - 2010)



இரவல் தந்தவன் கேட்கின்றான் அதை இல்லையென்றால் அவன் விடுவானா?
உறவைச் சொல்லி அழுவதனாலே உயிரை மீண்டும் தருவானா?

kannadasan

அழுவதும் சிரிப்பதும் உன் வேலை
நடப்பவை நடக்கட்டும் அவன் லீலை

Ayirathil Oruvan (2010)


அடி தேக்கு மர காடு பெருசுதான்
சின்ன தீக்குச்சி உசரம் சிறுசு தான்...
ஒரு தீக்குச்சி விழுந்து புடிக்குதுடி
கருந்தேக்கு மரக்காடு வெடிக்குதடி

Vairamuthu (Raavanan 2010)



உனக்கு அம்மானா புடிக்குமா?
அம்மானா யாருக்குதான் புடிக்காது,
பூனை நாய்க்கு கூடத்தான் புடிக்கும்.

Balakumaran (Pudupettai)

தண்ணீர் குடத்தில் பிறக்கிறோம்
தண்ணீர் கரையில் முடிக்கிறோம்

Vairamuthu (Rythm)


Saturday, September 26, 2009

Rain...One thing that has always fascinated me :):). for the past few days, the almighty has been generous enough to bring down heavy showers in this city. Though the days have never witnessed a cloudy climate, evenings have always rained....

Well, the same rain spoiled my plans :( :'(......I had booked tickets for the movie UP....I was eagerly looking forward for that movie. Well as time always have its say, the screening was at 715pm. I knew it would take an hour to reach the place....I was getting ready to leave the office by 6pm. i dont know how, i always felt these bloody computers and their software had the 6th sense or even the 7th, if something existed :'(...

the module which was up and running went down crashing....that very thing, made me to rework on the same....i fixed the bloody issue in mins, and when i wanted that module up and running, the bloody server went down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I had to wait till the server was back....by the time i finished every formality,the clock read 645pm as i departed from office. I was sure i can reach by 715 exactly, if i drive aggressively. I was just a km away from the cinema at 705pm...the rains came down heavily and aggressively....

sometime, if it is destined that u ought not be doin what u want to do, the nature and even the computers will conspire against u...and to top it all, me dear vehicle had her back wheel flat :(:( :'( :'(....With a heavy heart, i searched for a mechanic and fixed my tires and came back home late...


Of late i have been watching all the movies....seems i have become a movie freak :):)....me not watching that UP has just a scare in my big heart :'( :'(...and to erase it, i will make sure i will watch as much movies as possible in the comings month.....

If drunkards can have a reason to drink daily, why not me have a reason to watch a movie - the first show!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;);)






No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.