Quotes

It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.
Batman Begins (2005)
Thanks for stopping by!!!!

My Architect

Kalyanaraman S.
30 March 1915 - 25 Jan 2010.
R I P.

Its been a roller coaster ride since u reached the greatest of abodes.
But all this time,
u have stood by my side,
patted me to be bold and
carried me through the rough patches.

My time

Quotes Collection



வீரம்னா என்னனு தெரியுமா? பயம் இல்லாதது மாதிரி
நடிக்கிறது. 
Dr Kamal Haasan 

ஒனாய இருந்து
பார்த்தாதான் தெரியும் அதோட ந்யாயம் என்னனு!!!
Dr Kamal Haasan 

நீ வாழ்கைய ரசிச்சுட்டு இருக்க. நா அத தேடிட்டு இருக்கேன்.
anonymous

நீங்கலம் ஜைக்கனும்கரத மூளைல வெச்சுக்கிட்டு, இப்படித்தான் ஜெயிக்கணும்னு மனசுல வைக்கறீங்க, அதுக்கு பதில்லா, ஜைக்கனும்கரத மனசுல வெச்சுட்டு எப்படி ஜெயிக்கணும்னு மூளைல வைங்க. 
Moive: Ninaithale Innikum(2009)

ஒரு தப்புக்கு இன்னொரு தப்பு சரி ஆகாது.
Moive: Ninaithale Innikum(2009)

மறதி இந்த தேசத்தோட வியாதியா போச்சு
Moive: Unnai Pol Oruvan(2009)

கடவுள் இல்லன்னு எப்போ சொன்னேன்? அப்படி ஒருத்தர் இருந்தா தேவலாம்னு தானே சொன்னேன்
Dr Kamal Hassan,Dasavatharam


ஓடும் காலங்கள் உடன் ஓடும் நினைவுகள் வழி மாறும் பயணங்கள் தொடர்கிறதே. இதுதான் வாழ்கையா?
Selvaraghavan (Malai neram - Ayirathil oruvan - 2010)



இரவல் தந்தவன் கேட்கின்றான் அதை இல்லையென்றால் அவன் விடுவானா?
உறவைச் சொல்லி அழுவதனாலே உயிரை மீண்டும் தருவானா?

kannadasan

அழுவதும் சிரிப்பதும் உன் வேலை
நடப்பவை நடக்கட்டும் அவன் லீலை

Ayirathil Oruvan (2010)


அடி தேக்கு மர காடு பெருசுதான்
சின்ன தீக்குச்சி உசரம் சிறுசு தான்...
ஒரு தீக்குச்சி விழுந்து புடிக்குதுடி
கருந்தேக்கு மரக்காடு வெடிக்குதடி

Vairamuthu (Raavanan 2010)



உனக்கு அம்மானா புடிக்குமா?
அம்மானா யாருக்குதான் புடிக்காது,
பூனை நாய்க்கு கூடத்தான் புடிக்கும்.

Balakumaran (Pudupettai)

தண்ணீர் குடத்தில் பிறக்கிறோம்
தண்ணீர் கரையில் முடிக்கிறோம்

Vairamuthu (Rythm)


Friday, November 19, 2010

The early seeds

of my perspective about this world was sown in Rock Fort matriculation Hr Sec School, Trichy. It was then a big school, which was later reduced to a small complex. I was there till my second grade. Of all the things, I remember only the then Principal Venkatachalam or something. He walked around with a stick whose one end had a soft shining round (just like his head)  mold which could inflict enough damage on your palms that would potentially create a big hatred against him than keeping you away from the mischief.

I think he assumed himself to be an angel (ya  a bald angel) for I always found him in a white safari (which I guess he never washed) with a shining brown smooth head. Everyday  during the morning prayers I was amazed at the quality of the shine( not even the new BATA shoes could match it), the sharp ray of light which would make me wink now and then, that gets reflected due the lateral movement of his head against the sun’s axis. I can recall a sharp image of him even today. I always hated him for the very many times, that stick in his brutal hand kissed my palm.

More or so, I use to stick to the older class kids. Not a friendship though, mostly on the quarrel side. I still remember a dark tall fella from a higher grade always poking me during my intervals. One day I was so irritated I pushed him down in the boy’s restroom right were every kid was happily watering the floor……A bully from the start…

During my school days, I was famous for pulling one’s hair, be it anyone who had long hairs….that eventually got me into a good deal of trouble always. There are days when my mom or dad was summoned coz I pulled some girl’s hair heavily. Of all the bad things, my parents left me free for I always did well in studies to be second in class always…..ya the first place was always a dream, a place which just made a big scene in that school, a place that was held by a girl whom I always wanted to thwarter someday…..with the exit from school, my passion for ranks took a huge plunge and I became more absorbed in worldly things Smile with tongue out

 

Probably start of the first quarter…. Open-mouthed smile

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.