Quotes

It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.
Batman Begins (2005)
Thanks for stopping by!!!!

My Architect

Kalyanaraman S.
30 March 1915 - 25 Jan 2010.
R I P.

Its been a roller coaster ride since u reached the greatest of abodes.
But all this time,
u have stood by my side,
patted me to be bold and
carried me through the rough patches.

My time

Quotes Collection



வீரம்னா என்னனு தெரியுமா? பயம் இல்லாதது மாதிரி
நடிக்கிறது. 
Dr Kamal Haasan 

ஒனாய இருந்து
பார்த்தாதான் தெரியும் அதோட ந்யாயம் என்னனு!!!
Dr Kamal Haasan 

நீ வாழ்கைய ரசிச்சுட்டு இருக்க. நா அத தேடிட்டு இருக்கேன்.
anonymous

நீங்கலம் ஜைக்கனும்கரத மூளைல வெச்சுக்கிட்டு, இப்படித்தான் ஜெயிக்கணும்னு மனசுல வைக்கறீங்க, அதுக்கு பதில்லா, ஜைக்கனும்கரத மனசுல வெச்சுட்டு எப்படி ஜெயிக்கணும்னு மூளைல வைங்க. 
Moive: Ninaithale Innikum(2009)

ஒரு தப்புக்கு இன்னொரு தப்பு சரி ஆகாது.
Moive: Ninaithale Innikum(2009)

மறதி இந்த தேசத்தோட வியாதியா போச்சு
Moive: Unnai Pol Oruvan(2009)

கடவுள் இல்லன்னு எப்போ சொன்னேன்? அப்படி ஒருத்தர் இருந்தா தேவலாம்னு தானே சொன்னேன்
Dr Kamal Hassan,Dasavatharam


ஓடும் காலங்கள் உடன் ஓடும் நினைவுகள் வழி மாறும் பயணங்கள் தொடர்கிறதே. இதுதான் வாழ்கையா?
Selvaraghavan (Malai neram - Ayirathil oruvan - 2010)



இரவல் தந்தவன் கேட்கின்றான் அதை இல்லையென்றால் அவன் விடுவானா?
உறவைச் சொல்லி அழுவதனாலே உயிரை மீண்டும் தருவானா?

kannadasan

அழுவதும் சிரிப்பதும் உன் வேலை
நடப்பவை நடக்கட்டும் அவன் லீலை

Ayirathil Oruvan (2010)


அடி தேக்கு மர காடு பெருசுதான்
சின்ன தீக்குச்சி உசரம் சிறுசு தான்...
ஒரு தீக்குச்சி விழுந்து புடிக்குதுடி
கருந்தேக்கு மரக்காடு வெடிக்குதடி

Vairamuthu (Raavanan 2010)



உனக்கு அம்மானா புடிக்குமா?
அம்மானா யாருக்குதான் புடிக்காது,
பூனை நாய்க்கு கூடத்தான் புடிக்கும்.

Balakumaran (Pudupettai)

தண்ணீர் குடத்தில் பிறக்கிறோம்
தண்ணீர் கரையில் முடிக்கிறோம்

Vairamuthu (Rythm)


Thursday, November 25, 2010

Soon after the

elementary education at Rockfort, I was blessed with the opportunity of getting an admission in SAV. Though something which I initially loathed about, for I wanted to Join RSK, where both my sisters and uncles' sons did their schooling. I was much impressed with their way of handling things and especially English. Well, soon I jelled well in SAV and that laid the very basic foundation for what I am today.

A person of my caliber would not take  much time to find and get myself placed at the epicenter of a trouble. It was almost 3weeks by the time I had made few good friends. We had this so called Physical training (PT) class, that did not happen for some reason on that particular day and we were left in the class room unattended.

Soon we started a game which required someone to get the best sound out of the bench/desk to be unanimously selected as winner. While everyone thumped on the desk, I got a bit carried away and trying to prove my powers just took the desk in hand, lifted it high and put it back down. Ofcourse there was a competitor, and this went on for a few mins, till a point when a new face poked inside our class.

Well it was from office room and they wanted to know the reason for the huge thunder Smile Me and my competitor were taken down and were asked to kneel down. We gladly did that and were giggling, until the moment the PT master indicated that our parents would be required to release us. We were dumbstruck. Though this was not new to me, since I have had my parents reporting on my behalf on earlier occasion, my partner in crime started leaking some fluid from his eyes.

Till date I don’t remember what exactly made me cry, for sure I remember I was not intimidated. I could not figure out whether I cried to give a company to my partner, or felt like crying coz he was crying…well I cried so much that PT master released us with a warning…

 

Well that was just a start at SAV….Moral of the incident: I learnt that being at the backstage of all operations gives you more pleasure and sense of achievement and less visibility and risk, if I made sure I had some PROSmile with tongue out. Believe me, to this day it helps me and my best pals would definitely agree with me.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.