Quotes

It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.
Batman Begins (2005)
Thanks for stopping by!!!!

My Architect

Kalyanaraman S.
30 March 1915 - 25 Jan 2010.
R I P.

Its been a roller coaster ride since u reached the greatest of abodes.
But all this time,
u have stood by my side,
patted me to be bold and
carried me through the rough patches.

My time

Quotes Collection



வீரம்னா என்னனு தெரியுமா? பயம் இல்லாதது மாதிரி
நடிக்கிறது. 
Dr Kamal Haasan 

ஒனாய இருந்து
பார்த்தாதான் தெரியும் அதோட ந்யாயம் என்னனு!!!
Dr Kamal Haasan 

நீ வாழ்கைய ரசிச்சுட்டு இருக்க. நா அத தேடிட்டு இருக்கேன்.
anonymous

நீங்கலம் ஜைக்கனும்கரத மூளைல வெச்சுக்கிட்டு, இப்படித்தான் ஜெயிக்கணும்னு மனசுல வைக்கறீங்க, அதுக்கு பதில்லா, ஜைக்கனும்கரத மனசுல வெச்சுட்டு எப்படி ஜெயிக்கணும்னு மூளைல வைங்க. 
Moive: Ninaithale Innikum(2009)

ஒரு தப்புக்கு இன்னொரு தப்பு சரி ஆகாது.
Moive: Ninaithale Innikum(2009)

மறதி இந்த தேசத்தோட வியாதியா போச்சு
Moive: Unnai Pol Oruvan(2009)

கடவுள் இல்லன்னு எப்போ சொன்னேன்? அப்படி ஒருத்தர் இருந்தா தேவலாம்னு தானே சொன்னேன்
Dr Kamal Hassan,Dasavatharam


ஓடும் காலங்கள் உடன் ஓடும் நினைவுகள் வழி மாறும் பயணங்கள் தொடர்கிறதே. இதுதான் வாழ்கையா?
Selvaraghavan (Malai neram - Ayirathil oruvan - 2010)



இரவல் தந்தவன் கேட்கின்றான் அதை இல்லையென்றால் அவன் விடுவானா?
உறவைச் சொல்லி அழுவதனாலே உயிரை மீண்டும் தருவானா?

kannadasan

அழுவதும் சிரிப்பதும் உன் வேலை
நடப்பவை நடக்கட்டும் அவன் லீலை

Ayirathil Oruvan (2010)


அடி தேக்கு மர காடு பெருசுதான்
சின்ன தீக்குச்சி உசரம் சிறுசு தான்...
ஒரு தீக்குச்சி விழுந்து புடிக்குதுடி
கருந்தேக்கு மரக்காடு வெடிக்குதடி

Vairamuthu (Raavanan 2010)



உனக்கு அம்மானா புடிக்குமா?
அம்மானா யாருக்குதான் புடிக்காது,
பூனை நாய்க்கு கூடத்தான் புடிக்கும்.

Balakumaran (Pudupettai)

தண்ணீர் குடத்தில் பிறக்கிறோம்
தண்ணீர் கரையில் முடிக்கிறோம்

Vairamuthu (Rythm)


Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Fella Name Thonti

It was my first day of my college. I was searching for my name in a board that spanned for few 100 meters. There were more number of sections than a set of alphabets could accommodate. Finally i found my name in section 'N'. It was the first day of my college and already i was late. There was a bit of shiver running down my spine. I don't know where my classroom was. I wanted to reach my destination b4 some seniors could lay their sight on me.....

Finally after few stumbles here and there, i found my classroom. The first hour had already started. I sat at the last row as usual....Last bench has always been my favorite. At the start of the third hour, i moved to second row. A young lad, the centre of whose forehead was decorated with a fat line of kumkum, with fine hair cut was sitting. I was quite scared to sit next to him.

Here was a guy whose was sitting as though he is next only to god with all shades of color on his forehead, with a rudraksh round his neck. I was wondering all this and the bell went off indicating its the morning break. Since it was our first year only few people dared to go out. After the break we had Engineering Drawing. We had no idea where to go. This guy came up to me and introduced himself, " I am XXX, lets stay together, these people have no senses and are ill cultured". WOW. Here is a man who looks next to god and he wants to be with me....This fella then had a small protruding tummy.

Months went by, the antics of this fella in the name of god and food where chanceless. As the first semester came to an end, he was christened THONTI. For the way he ate, the small tummy had bulged out enough and so was the name.....

I thought thonti deserved an introduction before i can relate all his antics, so here we come to the end of the post...watch out for more posts on THONTI's tales

THONTI THONTI THONTI

2 comments:

Harrysh said...

Thondi pulls the same trick on everybody.
Please write on,wishin u well

PradeepVizz said...

Aarmichuteangala da !!

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.