Quotes

It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.
Batman Begins (2005)
Thanks for stopping by!!!!

My Architect

Kalyanaraman S.
30 March 1915 - 25 Jan 2010.
R I P.

Its been a roller coaster ride since u reached the greatest of abodes.
But all this time,
u have stood by my side,
patted me to be bold and
carried me through the rough patches.

My time

Quotes Collection



வீரம்னா என்னனு தெரியுமா? பயம் இல்லாதது மாதிரி
நடிக்கிறது. 
Dr Kamal Haasan 

ஒனாய இருந்து
பார்த்தாதான் தெரியும் அதோட ந்யாயம் என்னனு!!!
Dr Kamal Haasan 

நீ வாழ்கைய ரசிச்சுட்டு இருக்க. நா அத தேடிட்டு இருக்கேன்.
anonymous

நீங்கலம் ஜைக்கனும்கரத மூளைல வெச்சுக்கிட்டு, இப்படித்தான் ஜெயிக்கணும்னு மனசுல வைக்கறீங்க, அதுக்கு பதில்லா, ஜைக்கனும்கரத மனசுல வெச்சுட்டு எப்படி ஜெயிக்கணும்னு மூளைல வைங்க. 
Moive: Ninaithale Innikum(2009)

ஒரு தப்புக்கு இன்னொரு தப்பு சரி ஆகாது.
Moive: Ninaithale Innikum(2009)

மறதி இந்த தேசத்தோட வியாதியா போச்சு
Moive: Unnai Pol Oruvan(2009)

கடவுள் இல்லன்னு எப்போ சொன்னேன்? அப்படி ஒருத்தர் இருந்தா தேவலாம்னு தானே சொன்னேன்
Dr Kamal Hassan,Dasavatharam


ஓடும் காலங்கள் உடன் ஓடும் நினைவுகள் வழி மாறும் பயணங்கள் தொடர்கிறதே. இதுதான் வாழ்கையா?
Selvaraghavan (Malai neram - Ayirathil oruvan - 2010)



இரவல் தந்தவன் கேட்கின்றான் அதை இல்லையென்றால் அவன் விடுவானா?
உறவைச் சொல்லி அழுவதனாலே உயிரை மீண்டும் தருவானா?

kannadasan

அழுவதும் சிரிப்பதும் உன் வேலை
நடப்பவை நடக்கட்டும் அவன் லீலை

Ayirathil Oruvan (2010)


அடி தேக்கு மர காடு பெருசுதான்
சின்ன தீக்குச்சி உசரம் சிறுசு தான்...
ஒரு தீக்குச்சி விழுந்து புடிக்குதுடி
கருந்தேக்கு மரக்காடு வெடிக்குதடி

Vairamuthu (Raavanan 2010)



உனக்கு அம்மானா புடிக்குமா?
அம்மானா யாருக்குதான் புடிக்காது,
பூனை நாய்க்கு கூடத்தான் புடிக்கும்.

Balakumaran (Pudupettai)

தண்ணீர் குடத்தில் பிறக்கிறோம்
தண்ணீர் கரையில் முடிக்கிறோம்

Vairamuthu (Rythm)


Saturday, May 30, 2009

First day of Yoga class.....

I was always interested to try a famous yoga class, ever since i came to Chennai. Recently with the help of a friend, who too accompanied me to the class, i enrolled myself :) :)...

I was informed that there will be an introductory class. Missing even a single class was considered a sin, and was told i will not be let in for the next session :( :(...So i took leave from my office soon and rushed to the class in full formals...Soon the so called introductory session commenced...

We were asked to sit on the floor....Boy it has really been a long time since i sat on the floor. Well 20mins into the session, not only me, but i found most of us struggling to sit :) :), few even started lying down on the floor. The people really had a bad time making us sit straight and erect....

The instructor soon said, we had come to the end of session and i was in immense joy for i need not sit again on the floor for the day....but i was too quick in assuming things. The next few words rattled me. "you will have 20minutes of brake. After which we will have our first yoga session!!!Those who are interested can register and be seated in the same hall". It took some time for the words to sink in me!!!!!

Holy Shit!!! its already 90mins i have been sitting down. I felt as though someone just started small firecamp in my arse!!!! Ok. i made up my mind to sit through the session. In came the instructor. "lets see the first aasana today". hmmm wogey....

A guy was sitting with each knee folded and the two feats facing each other...Foot should be in line with the anal hole :(... Already i was sweating even looking at him. Things became even worse. He started moving his legs rather flapped his legs :( .....This was too much for me....Now came the worst part. They wanted us to practice it...

Grrrrrreat. Consoling myself and with great spirits, i sat in the position as that fella had demonstrated. Till then everything was great. Now for the worst action. I tried to flap my legs... "PAAAAAAAARRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKK"....well that was not me. That was my favorite trouser....a new fashion was adoring my trouser :) :). A 6 inch long opening right in the front where it should not be...wow what an experience....

Well i lost my good trouser. But since i went to a yoga class and half the population on earth has perceived that yoga makes you a positive person more optimistic towards things in life, i will put it this way, my Allen Solly trouser has a new design now....

1 comment:

i AM what I am.... said...

woww machi!! i like hell da! :) expectin more!

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.